Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL player Ray Edwards says he is the next heavyweight champion?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    oh boy...i cant wait for Edwards' reality check
    This but I doubt hes fighting anyone with any decent caliber....
    Last edited by King Ghidorah; 05-17-2011, 01:43 PM. Reason: Shane Mosley is a uncle tom...

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
      This but I doubt he fight anyone with any decent caliber....

i think any journeyman will give a guy wit no background in boxing a hard time

Comment

The real question you have to ask is, Does Ray Edwards have the feet to be fleet footed?

Comment

True but i'm telling you its a bum off the street type of fighter.... I promise you...

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
            True but i'm telling you its a bum off the street type of fighter.... I promise you...

well, im guessing for his first 5 or so fights, it will be...then they'll mistakingly cherrypick some 12win 20 loss journeyman who aint havin it that night

Comment

This is what happens when a Pro Foot Ball player decides to fight.......

Comment

I think we have seen that with a sturdy chin all you have to do is wait out these football guys gassing theirselves out from throwing every single punch like it was the last one ever

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  I think we have seen that with a sturdy chin all you have to do is wait out these football guys gassing theirselves out from throwing every single punch like it was the last one ever

absolutely...its a different kind of training when it comes to the sweet science...i commend them for trying but please, leave the ego at the gym door...this is a whole new world you're stepping into

Comment

absolutely...its a different kind of training when it comes to the sweet science...i commend them for trying but please, leave the ego at the gym door...this is a whole new world you're stepping into
                    The type of conditioning for Combat Sports is greater than the others.....

Fighting is the hardest thing the body can do.....

Comment

Tommy Z came out like a freight train two fights ago, couldn't knock his opponent out, then held on for dear life after

if a guy who actually trains for the sport like Tommy can gas easily this Edwards cat will lose the first time someone stands up to his punches

Comment

Working...
                      X