Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    stupid shit they shoulda left in the comics smh

good episode but carol is still alive. WHY

lot's of stupid shit scattered thru out the episode ticked me off though like:

why did jimmy leave the driver seat and go near the door to be eaten? why didn't rick and carl just hold on to something on the roof as they drove off? what was the plan there? rick didn't really care about jimmy did he? guess he got used.

why did they have to go in circles, going 60 MPH while still perfectly headshoting every zombie they aimed at??? couldn't they have just parked and saved the gas?

why didn't they just drive rick back to the highway to get a new car?
    I also noticed this... theres a Million cars everywhere yet they always use the same shit ones

Comment

• my boy t-dog tried to steal two white *****es.

Comment

good episode but carol is still alive. WHY
        This show always has a 2 ****s per episode capita. Being that Andrea became fucking Rambo in the finale, someone had to **** it up. Lori is still ****ing it up though. Bitch is sad she won't be having Shane's cock up her ass no more, that's why.

The reason for the drive-bys was so they could shoot and move at the same time without being overrun by the walkers.

Good points though. They could have siphoned gas from the cars then went off but eh, this is the Walking Dead we're talking about.

I know that the prison was shown at the end but people who haven't read the comic are wondering what the fuck it was. My girlfriend asked, "Is it a fort or something?"

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          I also noticed this... theres a Million cars everywhere yet they always use the same shit ones
          They quickly glazed over that detail in the first few episodes of the season. Not of the cars actually started except for the Hyundai, which is what Glenn and sexy Maggie were driving in.

Comment

• Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            The reason for the drive-bys was so they could shoot and move at the same time without being overrun by the walkers.
            the speed they were going didn't make sense let alone the fact that they had ungodly aiming while doing it. weren't the zombies behind some sort of fence too at that point? they were coming from the barn weren't they? i don't recall any zombies even being the near the cars when that was happening.

Comment

the speed they were going didn't make sense let alone the fact that they had ungodly aiming while doing it. weren't the zombies behind some sort of fence too at that point? they were coming from the barn weren't they? i don't recall any zombies even being the near the cars when that was happening.
              I was more amazed by the godlike accuracy. Hershel looked like he was using God Mode in Doom. Dude had unlimited ammo for one moment there.

Comment

I was more amazed by the godlike accuracy. Hershel looked like he was using God Mode in Doom. Dude had unlimited ammo for one moment there.
                i take my comments back about him being a useless old fart. dude can scrap.

Comment

• Season 3 will also have The Governor

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...e-governor.php

Comment

That shotgun had to be a 5 shot (6 shot at the MOST) in the mag tube and he was firing off like 15 shots at one point.

Add to that, he put in his gameshark and had that no recoil cheat activated.

Comment

• Well, this is the second show that ended recently, along with Sons of Anarchy, that I have to adjust my standards for. I'll still watch, unlike SOA, but I realize now this won't anywhere near the best show on TV, like it had the potential to be. Too many stupid things happening every episode.

Comment

Working...
                      X