Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Judah: "If There is No Marquez Fight, I Want Amir Khan!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING NEWS: Due to the legal battles of Floyd Mayweather Jr. in court, GBP announced that Mayweather will fight Victor Ortiz. LOL...what an excuse only people in fishnets would believe.

Comment

winner should get pac

Comment

Why not fight Robert Guerrero? The Ghost is the most avoided boxer in the lightweight/welterweight divisions. I can see why, his skills are the best and nobody wants to fight a young hungry lion.

Comment

i hope marquez doesn't pass this opportunity up. i say marquez fights judah then pac. judah fights marquez then maidana. khan takes guerrero then bradley....if only it would be that easy to set up fights ....

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Would be a great fight IMO. I don't think it'll happen though. If the Bradley fight ends up not happening I expect Khan will fight Morales. They are already mentioning him as a potential opponent and I think they'll pick that fight over Zab.
            This is more likely to happen considering the money that could generate by Morales. Thus, Zab will look for another worthy opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              So if judah fights khan/ marquez maybe fights morales before fighting pac/ and bradley will fight madaina or a easy tune up to refresh himself after his contract is over
              Marquez will fight David Diaz in July, a tune-up fight for his future 3 bout with Pac on Nov.

Bradley is praying that GBP will counter-offer JMM in fighting Pac, thus giving way/opportunity for Bradley to be the next opponent of Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                Judah will knock Khan out, similar hand speed, Judah has better foot work and more power, if Khan couldn't hit mccloskey, how is gonna look against judahs new found defense. I'm not quite sure how Judah got lucky in his 2 fights, that's an dumb thing to say but gotta consider the source
                Khan having a hard time with McCloskey b-coz of their styles. But I would like to mention that Khan has been one of the sparring partners of Pac for quite awhile and I think Khan has the knowledge and skills on how to deal with lefties.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                  lol hahahahahahaha SMH, hand picked fighters? Mabuza and Judah were the two top ranked contenders for the IBF, Judah clearly beat Lucas, a knock down doesn't win.you a boxing match. Leagues above Judah? that's laughable.
                  What's "laughable", is your assertion that Judah actually beat Mattysse, especially when Zab clearly didn't even win half the rounds on offer.
                  Do yourself a favour, go back and watch the whole fight (with the sound turn down), bring a pen and some paper, then go through each round (scoring correct and fairly as you go).

Comment

Judah dont want none of Pacquiao.

PS Why hasn't any of these websites got wind of Mayweather/Ortiz? I cant figure out how to start a thread otherwise i would.

Comment

Working...
                    X