No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER: "I'll lay the blueprint on how to beat Pac"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAYWEATHER: "I'll lay the blueprint on how to beat Pac"

FLOYD Mayweather claimed tonight that he would easily knock out Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao.

The 32-year-old is coming out of retirement to fight Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez in Las Vegas in July and is already eyeing up a clash against the deadly Pacman.

But defensive genius Mayweather - the finest pound for pound fighter in the world before he retired - reckons he would "tie up" Manny Pacquiao who now holds that claim.

He said: "If the Pacquiao fight presents itself after this one, then I’ll lay the blueprint on how to beat him.

“Pacquiao’s a good fighter but he can be got.

"He was knocked out twice before and I’m a slick, smart boxer. I'd would tie him up.

“There’s a science to this game and I could adapt to any style. Pacquiao was out-boxed by Erik Morales.”

Mayweather's controversial comments came in London as he also urged Ricky Hatton - who he beat in 2007 - to quit the fight game.

LINK

Haha get em Floyd , i don't think there's any doubt the fight is gonna happen now, i've got a feeling Floyd feels like he has something to prove and i've never seen him like that before, his fire has been stoked and i hope Pac knows what he'll be dealing with when the big day arrives.

dont worry about PAC floyd....you've got your hands full on july 18th

Comment

Just speaking the truth.

Floyd is definitely getting sick of all this Pac-Man talk and getting into form. Hopefully he can just focus on Marquez here and dispose of him and then it's go time.

Comment

Nuggets Nuggets Nuggets

Comment

if this fight happen (pac vs floyd) ima bet evrything i own to pac against floyd!!! countdown just started!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutTheFat View Post
            Nuggets Nuggets Nuggets

bet me you peanut

Comment

He will make it look so easy,lets hear what the haters will say

Comment

**** got real, Floyd is going to SpAnK that Azz after Marquez. Then the excuses will pour..

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  bet me you peanut
                  20K the nuggets come back and win. Yall barely took game 1 at home, nuggets aint playin. nuggets will win this series while bean and the euros go home crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    bet me you peanut
                    I'll bet you when they go to Denver I don't think they're going to win tonight's game just a hunch

Comment

Working...
                    X