Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Catchweight aside... isn't this most anticipated fight in quite some time?!?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catchweight aside... isn't this most anticipated fight in quite some time?!?!

Talking about Cotto-Canelo, of course. I'll be watching it at my brother-in-law's house, who's sure to have a pretty big crowd of family and friends over for the event. Less than a week to go, and the atmosphere is already electric. Nobody really knows for sure who's really going to win. But one thing is for certain..... it's gonna be one HELLUVA fight. Action/quality-wise, it'll definitely be light-years better than Floyd-Pac. And I know some are looking forward more to Wlad-Fury (I'm looking forward to that one also). But with Wlad, you never know what you're gonna get. If they both come to fight, great. But it could always be a stinker of a fight, a la Haye, Povetkin, or Sultan. Whereas as we're pretty guaranteed that this fight will be great.

War Cotto!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure ****ing excited. It's going to be a tremendous fight. It's not Mayweather/Pacquiao, but very little is.

Comment

I started out excited about it and wanting Canelo to win but as both fighters have made it pretty clear nothing comes after this and they don't want to unify, I'll prob just stream it in the background or check the highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by trinidad_fan View Post
        talking about cotto-canelo, of course. I'll be watching it at my brother-in-law's house, who's sure to have a pretty big crowd of family and friends over for the event. Less than a week to go, and the atmosphere is already electric. Nobody really knows for sure who's really going to win. But one thing is for certain..... It's gonna be one helluva fight. action/quality-wise, it'll definitely be light-years better than floyd-pac. and i know some are looking forward more to wlad-fury (i'm looking forward to that one also). But with wlad, you never know what you're gonna get. If they both come to fight, great. But it could always be a stinker of a fight, a la haye, povetkin, or sultan. Whereas as we're pretty guaranteed that this fight will be great.

War cotto!!!!!!!!!!
        i remember before the may/pac fight alot were saying this exact same thing.

Comment

Absolutely this fight gets a pass as does Ward Vs GGG If Ward would have been man enough to take that 164lbs offer but people call it like they want to.

Cotto vs Canelo is finally happening and this is great, Canelo made this fight happen all the way and deep down I think neither Ward or GGG really, really wanted to make that fight happen If Ward wanted it so badly he'd have said okay 50/50 and I'll go to 164, or he'd have offered to make 160 since he seems so desperate to fight this guy.
          Same said for GGG he'd have offered the same terms that Chavez and Froch would have got but he didn't he offered 164, could have been worse I guess.

Back to topic, Canelo ftw, Nelo the ginger kid gonna smoke Cotto out.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            i remember before the may/pac fight alot were saying this exact same thing.

Only those who've never seen Floyd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinidad_Fan View Post
              Only those who've never seen Floyd fight.
              No everyone was saying it. "Fight of the Century"

Im hoping its a firefight and lives up to the billing but in no way am i going to say its a guarantee.

Comment

Prediction: all GGG fans will disagree with you and everyone else will agree with you. I agree and I will be ordering it on HD.

Comment

Hope im wrong, but it looks like Canelo will be weight drained on fight night

Cotto will probably have a field day with yet another weight drained zombie.

No credit for Cotto if ginger arrives to the ring like Geale did

Comment

Catchweight is not an issue, it should not be brought up at all. Neither of them need the full 160lbs.

Comment

Working...
                    X