No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman has not beaten a single B class fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So let's recap.

Alexander and Thurman want to fight each other. Fans want the fight. So who is holding up the fight? Haymon again?

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      So let's recap.

Alexander and Thurman want to fight each other. Fans want the fight. So who is holding up the fight? Haymon again?
      Most likely.....

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Khan would be on crack to jump in the ring with Thurmann.

Brook wud also have to be on crack

Thurmann KO's them both within 5 rounds

Brook was calling out Thurmann after the fight, he was feeling on top of the world after that Porter win, but when he had time to think about it, Thurmann isnt even being mentioned anymore LOL

High risk, low reward, there is a reason why he is avoided by everyone

Neither Khan or Brook have strong chins, Thurmann looks very dangerous
        Are you sure? I'm pretty sure Brook has proven he can take a shot, Porter nailed him with a left hook that sent Malignaggi tumbling across the ring and Brook smiled. He also took shots of a 154lber in Jones with a broken nose and empty tank for 7 rounds without going down.

Thurman is the hardest puncher he has faced though, but don't right Brook off completely. He is bigger, better technically and can punch himself.

Thurman got wobbled by Chavez and Karrass. Brook would KO him in my opinion, as for Khan he would need to completely stick to a gameplan for 12 rounds to win. Im not sure he could, but id like to find out.

Comment

I like Thurman but he's untested

Comment

Working...
          X