No announcement yet.

Lets be honest Kell brook is not world elite Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
    how does he not, hes moe dominant than all of the guys he listed, show me scientifically that's wladimir is not the most dominant fighter ever
    Show me scientific evidence that he's an A level hw. Or that he's the most dominant fighter ever. You are the one claiming such bs for a guy that has 3 KO losses on his resume. He doesn't even throw bodyshots and his best weapon is his overhand clinch. B level in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      Senchenko being glass chinned because he got stopped on cuts that was gold!

With that guy, if you're not American, you're open to any and all criticism.
      lol, are u implying that the only fighters i dont criticize are america. or are u implying i criticize every fighter that is not american? im confused. while neither is the case...i did criticize senchenko. and why not? hes not particularly good. i didnt realy criticize brook tho thats the funny thing. i thought the win was meh but he did what he had to do. ive never been high on him but there was nothing to complain about from him yesterday. doesnt mean i think a senchenko means much. it doesnt. could i have worded my criticisms differently? sure. but he still got busted up n stopped by paulie...thats a major accomplishment. quite hard to do. with that said there arent many british fighters i do like. the only truly elite fighter from the uk is froch and ive been quite vocal in my support of him while at the same time ive panned more than my share of american fighters. its not my fault the uk and us have somewhat of a onesided rivalry. lol. everyone knows the real rivalry is us/mexico.

Comment

No one has the rite to say he's not world level until he's fought world class opposition, he did well last night so give him a break.

Comment

Working...
        X