Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan will never be elite, stop talking about him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are elite boxers out there who don't give you the excitement that khan and hatton gave us

I don't care if someone is elite or not, I want to see a great fight and boxers like khan and hatton never gave us a dull moment

Comment

khan needs to use that head strap with the weight attached to it like mayweather does so he can take a hard shot lol!

Comment

But Khan is an elite fighter already.

He was sloppy in this fight, but it's his blazing hand speed that separates him from the rest. Hard to win rounds against him, unless you catch him of course. But as soon as he gets his legs back, he starts out landing you again.

Looking forward to see his next fight.

Comment

ive been saying this since the prescott loss

once u get wiped out by prescott u should never be considered elite again

hatton got wiped out by floyd ad MANNY PACQUIAO and was written off right away

kahn got koed by presscott an garcia ....please explain this to me

haing saiid that kahns always a good fight to watch

Comment

Khan will probably never be the best in any division, but he is a great asset to the sport. His fights are always entertaining.

Comment

He's still making millions when he fights, so you're gonna keep talking about him regardless.

Comment

Elite or not, I personally don't care. As others have pointed out, you don't have to be "elite" to have good and entertaining fights.

What I'm wondering is what it will take to convince Khan fans who refuse to accept that the fact that Khan has poor punch resistance otherwise?

Comment

Why should people stop talking about him? I don't think he will ever be a P4P fighter again but he still has wins over Zab, Maidana, Kotelnik, Paulie etc.

We don't stop talking about other world title contenders or fringe elite guys like Paulie etc. so why should people stop talking about Khan.

Also his fight last night was exciting, so he may never reach the heights he did after Maidana but he is still in the mix and his fights against Garcia, Peterson, Maidana, Diaz and Judah we're all exciting fights. Even his fight against Molina was decent.

It seems like people are more mad that Khan is talked about too much and put on too high a pedestal by some posters than actually bothered by the fighter.

Comment

Zab beats khan in a rematch.

Comment

Khan Khan't be elite

Comment

Working...
                      X