No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Denies Fifth Pacquiao Fight, No Decision Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
    Marquez will retire. No way he takes another fight with Manny. He's better off leaving with a KO victory than risking another fight with Manny.
    Risk? What risk? To my knowledge JMM outboxed Manny in there first 3 fights and KO'd him in the fourth. The issue here will most likely be money. JMM deserves a bigger percent of the cut now and will most likely get it if they really want to make the fight.

Comment

Pacfans need to just get over it and stop trolling the site. JMM won decisively, and many knowledgeable boxing fans believe he should be 4-0 against Pacquiao. He has tested clean throughout his career and he has always displayed superior boxing skills to Mannys. Despite the bad decisions, Marquez has done better against Manny in each subsequent fight and an even more decisive victory in fight 4 should not have been so shocking to you. The K.O. itself was shocking in its brutality, but the fact that Marquez stopped him should not be. All of you saying, "Marquez is scared! Manny was winning!" need to shut up. The fight was even before the K.O. Marquez was in way WORSE shape in the first round of their first fight and he still got up to teach Manny a boxing lesson for the next eleven rounds. Get over it, guys. A 5th fight will end with Manny battered again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony B. View Post
        A 5th fight will end with Manny battered again and JMM taking huge punches and getting battered again himself, something that JMM may not want to go through considering he spoke about his health and his brain.
        I fixed that for you. Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
          Risk? What risk? To my knowledge JMM outboxed Manny in there first 3 fights and KO'd him in the fourth. The issue here will most likely be money. JMM deserves a bigger percent of the cut now and will most likely get it if they really want to make the fight.
          I want some of what your smoking

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Nah, you don't. He started out with "what Risk?". As if all the punishment JMM has taken doesn't add up. JMM even mentioned he cannot buy another life or another brain, a memo the poster called "Thoughtless" didn't even get.
            Last edited by richardt; 12-29-2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Your boy just got knocked out cold and you dont think the person who did it deserves a higher percentage of the cut in another fight? Give me what your smoking too

Comment

Your boy just got knocked out cold and you dont think the person who did it deserves a higher percentage of the cut in another fight?
                It is not about what a fighter deserves, it is about the business side something you know nothing about. JMM deserves more but that is not how business works.

Comment

I say retire or go for bradley he's easy pickings then retire lol.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    I fixed that for you. Welcome.
                    I don't need a butt-hurt tool like you twisting my words. I meant exactly what I said. PAC-worshippers like you believe that a fight can be judged by whose face looks worse after a fight and this is obvious non-sense to anyone who understands the sport.

Comment

The first three fights are very debatable, but the KO sealed the deal for him. Of course a fifth fight is a risk. Pacquiao wasn't exactly getting his ass whooped, infact Marquez appeared to be in trouble the round before Pacquiao suffered a KO.

Marquez should play it smart and forget another fight with Pacquiao. The deal is sealed, but another fight could be one to many. Who's to say Pacquiao wouldn't be able to put a beating or KO Marquez in a fifth? Anything is possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X