Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Miguel Cotto Top 3 P4P Most Hated Boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miguel cotto's stock is hot right now, and many have jumped back on the bandwagon. Alot of you people were awfully quiet a little bit ago, deeming him a ****ty shot fighter....

Comment

It's his stans that I dislike that take it way beyond *******/***** level of stupidity.

Comment

i'm pretty sure only *****s hate him because floyd ducked him. they keep saying he's shot after the margarito loss to discredit pac and make floyd's ducking seem not so bad. sad people.

Comment

I wanna start off by saying that Miguel is one of my favorite fighters of all time just look at the past 3-4 years of his career. Judah fight was great as was with Mosley, margarito, PAC, clotey, mayorga & marg again. Very fun to watch, never ducks ANYBODY & has great sportsmanship always shows up to fight. Oh yeah & I'm not rican I'm Mexican, but I know a great fighter when I see one.

I love the rivalry we got thou.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            It's his stans that I dislike that take it way beyond *******/***** level of stupidity.
            I dont think so brah, pac stans (especially a year or two ago) can be quite amusing. Brb, manny won all 12 rounds against marquez...

Comment

I won't ever understand the complaints about Miguel getting no love. He has possibly the most loyal fanbase in all of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                Ahhhhh fugg! All this Cotto hate makes me sick man! Why does everyone hates so much on Miguel? WTF?

Miguel is a four time champion on three diferent weight classes, 37-2-30KOs, WBO, WBC and WBA Champion, 78.94% of his fight won by KO, Olympian, top tier PPV attraction, top 15 P4P all throught his carreer, likely future HOF, and the list goes on and on.

He is a very proud who carries his colors till the end, a true profesional and will put on the show each and everytime YET he gets no respect from most, and seems that on this message board he is one of the top 3 P4P most "hated" boxer. I just dont see why is this? Its because of his heritage? Race? Accomplishments or "lack" of? Envy? What is it?

I think that he deserves quite a bit more credit and respect.

Miguel Cotto has earned his this. A true profesional, pasionate and dedicated boxer who is true to this family and the sport.

And yes, I'm a fam of Miguel, but not a blind fan. I respect him for who he is in and out the ring and his accomplishments.

Post on, let us know VALID reasons why you dislike/hate on Miguel or why you are a fan or like him.
                What te **** you talking about, khan had way more hater than cotto. cotto only hated in mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                  I dont think so brah, pac stans (especially a year or two ago) can be quite amusing. Brb, manny won all 12 rounds against marquez...

At least Pac stans can say Pac never ran in his darkest hour.

Cotto ran with rounds to go and twice in front of many viewers.

I think the Cotto hate is way out of hand, but yeah the Cotto praise can be too.

And Pac's not perfect either, I always thought that was part of the reason people liked him, that he pulled ***** out of his ass and just fought then dropped a bomb or too. But this god-like super hero Pac. He never was.
                  A couple of fights made him seem that way, but reality set in.

All this ***** gets so distorted.

Comment

I don't hate Cotto I hate his stan fan base.

Comment

Most the people who hate cotto are AM fans

Comment

Working...
                      X