No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito vs. Sergio Martinez (VIDEO) 2.19.2000

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Margarito vs. Sergio Martinez (VIDEO) 2.19.2000

for those who havent seen it. rest of the fight is on youtube.

man margarito is one of the ugliest fighters to watch slow, no style and just plain ugly but he gets the job done I guess sloppy though.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
      man margarito is one of the ugliest fighters to watch slow, no style and just plain ugly but he gets the job done I guess sloppy though.
      It kind of has a beauty about it though...

Roy Jones did everything wrong, and it was beautiful to watch his athleticism beat out superior technique.

Margarito does everything wrong, and it's beautiful to watch his stamina and physicality break down superior skilled fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
        It kind of has a beauty about it though...

Roy Jones did everything wrong, and it was beautiful to watch his athleticism beat out superior technique.

Margarito does everything wrong, and it's beautiful to watch his stamina and physicality break down superior skilled fighters.
        Nicely put.

Comment

Margarito was a man POSSESED trying to get him out of there.

Comment

margarito is damn good.just cause he aint fast doesn't make him a bum.sergio is pretty good he's got a shaky beard though.
            Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 10-05-2008, 03:14 PM.

Comment

margs wud crush tha *****

viva la raza!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                margs wud kill u ***g dont talk tha **** yo

Comment

Margarito can look sloppy at times, but he does a lot of skilled things in the ring.
                  -hes almost always in a position to punch, and can throw punches from various angles
                  -his uppercuts are great. best thing about him. I always thought his left uppercut was overall his best punch, and it really beat the hell out of Cotto
                  -his jab is better than hes givin credit for, although he mostly only uses it on shorter opponents
                  -I know its going to sound like a joke, but his defence isnt half bad. he was blocking a ton of Paul Williams' punches and covers up his body real well.

his jaw, physical strength and stamina are his biggest assets at the higher levels, but that doesnt mean he cant totally outbox some lesser opponents.

Comment

i think Martinez should come down to 147 and join the party..i was pleased with his performance last nite and would like to see him against the dawgs at welter

Comment

Working...
                    X