No announcement yet.

10K Calorie Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10K Calorie Challenge

Not gonna bother posting videos, just look on YouTube there are many of them. Some of the guys who've done this are obviously on steroids which makes it easier as one of the possible side effects of steroids are a ravenous appetite.

Can you eat 10,000 calories in day? Have you ever tried it?
    Never tried it myself but on days when I eat and drink like there's no tomorrow, who knows how much I've consumed. But I'm curious to see if I could pull this off with just food.

What say you, turds?

Matt Stonie did a Pacquiao eating challenge and that **** still blows my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anaHn6a5SPk&sns=em

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Matt Stonie did a Pacquiao eating challenge and that **** still blows my mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anaHn6a5SPk&sns=em
      That is frightening. Another thing that blows my mind is that that 7300 calories worth of food had only 133 grams of fat. How the hell is that even possible?

Comment

TS is 100% ****sexual

Comment

Your skinny a55 would get beaten in Dublin

Comment

Talking about consuming calories?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              That is frightening. Another thing that blows my mind is that that 7300 calories worth of food had only 133 grams of fat. How the hell is that even possible?
              Well I'd imagine the challenge is based on foods Pacquiao eats.

Steroid users eat extremely low fat diets, and go high in carbs & protein because carbs are the most efficient source of energy, and they dont need to eat fat because their steroids will provide them with their hormones.

That's how I know whenever I see someone who is jacked and they say they eat high carb diet low fat, than I know right away they on the juice.

Comment

GTFOH with that ****

Comment

Piece of **** is a pu55y and a coward tryna get big, you won't do ****

Comment

I now own this thread

Comment

Working...
                    X