Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any conspiracy theorists (planet x cern chemtrails)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
    I dont think ive seen one where a ship clearly sinks below the horizon, but is raised up again because the camera zooms in.
    Ive only sen ships become too small to see, then through the zoom lens be brought back into sight.

So hundreds or thousands of years ago people wrote down they could see both the sun and moon in the sky during a solar eclipse? I dont find that very convincing. I mean, i think we need more proof. Especially considering the model for the moons orbit is incredibly accurate and eclipses line up perfectly with this model.
    If the an eclipse isnt the shadow of the Earth on the moon, what is it?

What is the better explanation?

If...and thats a very big if, you can see both above you. Id love to see evidence of that. There should be thousands of photos proving the moon doesnt cause solar eclipses. With millions of people watching when it happens, huge numbers would photograph the moon in the wrong place for hours before and after the eclipse.

Scientists? Astronomers? Or do you believe them to be lying?

I dont understand your English. Did you read the link i gave you?

By the media? Or by scientists? If the are not mirages then how do you explain why the images are sometimes upside down? Or why most of the time we cannot see across the lake?
    Do you dismiss all experiments to do with mirages and how light bends?

There are many photos of the whole Earth from a distance. Not all by NASA. You believe all photos and videos are fake? There must be hundreds of thousands of them. All faked? Based on what?
    Do you believe the theory of gravity and relativity?

Wait...gravity has never been proven?

Water always levels out? What about water droplets?
    If you haven't seen it, well, that's on you. I've seen it and you can google it and it's pretty common. In fact, that's what telescopes and binoculars were made for for. To see further distances and human perceptions are capable of.

You need more proof? So I guess you, yourself, your person has not seen both sun and moon in the sky?? I'll take a picture the next time a quarter moon is out, along with the sun, making us causing a shadow over the moon physically impossible and pm it to you myself, just in case you haven't actually seen this factual occurring and quite common theme yourself, if you'd like.

And the Oriental versions of the earth look even less real than ours. As far as actual eclipse', google will show you those images. But here's what we absolutely do know, The sun and moon have both been in the sky in daytime, together. making the waning moon impossibly not partially dimmed because of the earths shadow.

I know what goes up, comes down do to the natural proven law of density. Like I told you, gravity is point of fact not proven. Relativity is even less proven.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        If you haven't seen it, well, that's on you. I've seen it and you can google it and it's pretty common. In fact, that's what telescopes and binoculars were made for for. To see further distances and human perceptions are capable of.
        I get that telescopes can see further than the human eye, but id like to see a ship partially disappear below the horizon through a zoom lens, but rise back up when the camera zooms in closer.
        I doubt it exists, but i'll google it. Even with the flat earth it wouldnt make any sense.
        You need more proof? So I guess you, yourself, your person has not seen both sun and moon in the sky?? I'll take a picture the next time a quarter moon is out, along with the sun, making us causing a shadow over the moon physically impossible and pm it to you myself, just in case you haven't actually seen this factual occurring and quite common theme yourself, if you'd like.
        I confused solar and lunar eclipses. My bad.
        But the moon waxing and waning arent caused by the Earths shadow. Lunar eclipses are.
        Like i said, the model of the orbits of the Earth and moon line up perfectly every single time with lunar eclipses. We can predict them for hundreds of years into the future.
        Same with solar eclipses.
        What is the FE explanation?

I know what goes up, comes down do to the natural proven law of density. Like I told you, gravity is point of fact not proven. Relativity is even less proven.
        Gravity and relativity have been proven over and over again.
        They are measurable properties of our universe.
        When have they been showed to not work?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          I get that telescopes can see further than the human eye, but id like to see a ship partially disappear below the horizon through a zoom lens, but rise back up when the camera zooms in closer.
          I doubt it exists, but i'll google it. Even with the flat earth it wouldnt make any sense.

I confused solar and lunar eclipses. My bad.
          But the moon waxing and waning arent caused by the Earths shadow. Lunar eclipses are.
          Like i said, the model of the orbits of the Earth and moon line up perfectly every single time with lunar eclipses. We can predict them for hundreds of years into the future.
          Same with solar eclipses.
          What is the FE explanation?

Gravity and relativity have been proven over and over again.
          They are measurable properties of our universe.
          When have they been showed to not work?
          From the bottom up. You are clearly confused. And I do mean that in the most respectful way, my guy. Gravity in point of fact, has never been proven. And neither has relativity. And that's why beliefs are so twisted. I suggest you really take the time to undo the disinformation you've been indoctrinated with.

I've already and clearly told you, that it's density that make things come back to earth. because the natural law of density makes anything more dense than air return to earth, just like buoyancy in water. That is a fact. That's not gravity, it's called (DENSITY). Gravity tries to use that fact as one of the agents of gravity. Because without it, it's hogwash. The magnetic core of the earth, causes the earth, it's waters, the moon and whatever else they claimed to stay in a ball, that's gravity in a nutshell. Well, we've never been to earths magnetic core and no ones ever been able to get water to stay in a ball. It's always done it's natural thing and leveled out, flat. So yeah, do the un-disinformation thing and educate yourself my dude.

There are countless videos showing things go out of sight and then back into view using high powered lenses. I actually find it odd that you believe that doesn't happen. They've done it in the salt flats and many other long areas to prove the earth is actually flat. Just like you, I and everyone else sees it on a daily basis. I mean say it out loud. "You can't see the earths curve cause it curves in every direction". Yeah, no.

And they say that you see partial moons because the earth is blocking the light of the sun by causing a shadow against the moon. You are right that that's not why, because it isn't why and the globe earthers are lying, so I do agree with that.

Comment

I can't believe people don't believe that we are likely in a simulation. This universe is inside a super computer. We are A.I. based on our ancestors. Our creators are probably A.I. in a simulation as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Enerate View Post
              I can't believe people don't believe that we are likely in a simulation. This universe is inside a super computer. We are A.I. based on our ancestors. Our creators are probably A.I. in a simulation as well.
              Evidence???

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                Evidence???
                We are the evidence.

Comment

We are the evidence.
                  OK so why do you believe this?

Comment

Evidence???
                    We are the evidence.
                    OK so why do you believe this?
                    ive heard of that simulation theory before....

just watch the matrix mchatin....

just dont end up being transgendered like the wachkowski bros err sisters....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      ive heard of that simulation theory before....

just watch the matrix mchatin....

just dont end up being transgendered like the wachkowski bros err sisters....

Wasn't hating
                      Just wanted to see what his thoughts were,as bluebeam is the only evidence I have seen to support this theory
                      And I fell asleep through the matrix
                      Fxck keanu reeves

Comment

Working...
                      X