Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your thoughts on Spence vs Thurman now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    I'd like you to point out the part of my post that said he's not ready. You might need to put some comprehension work in.
    No, but the same questions you posed about Spence, in your earlier post, are the same questions I still have about all the guys at 147 that you consider elite....who at 147 has been fighting other "elite" fighters? I'll wait...

Brook beat Porter, who also just lost to Thurman....Porter is great because he beat....malinaggi??? Danny Garcia has beaten who exactly at ww that's considered elite?

My point is there are 4 guys at ww I consider to be the top dogs, and there are questions about ALL of them until they fight each other. The main theme around here, and Thurman himself, is that Spence isn't ready, and my question is, Spence isn't ready for what?
    Maybe I should've replied to the other posters who used those words exactly, but the main gist of your post seems to be that we don't know how good Spence is because he hasn't fought anybody, and yada, yada, yada...I have those same questions about everybody else too. I can read, guy.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
      No, but the same questions you posed about Spence, in your earlier post, are the same questions I still have about all the guys at 147 that you consider elite....who at 147 has been fighting other "elite" fighters? I'll wait...

Brook beat Porter, who also just lost to Thurman....Porter is great because he beat....malinaggi??? Danny Garcia has beaten who exactly at ww that's considered elite?

My point is there are 4 guys at ww I consider to be the top dogs, and there are questions about ALL of them until they fight each other. The main theme around here, and Thurman himself, is that Spence isn't ready, and my question is, Spence isn't ready for what?
      Maybe I should've replied to the other posters who used those words exactly, but the main gist of your post seems to be that we don't know how good Spence is because he hasn't fought anybody, and yada, yada, yada...I have those same questions about everybody else too. I can read, guy.
      As limited as Porter is, Porter >>>>>>>>>>>> Algieri. Algieri fucking sucks, and the only reason we're talking about him is because Prov sucks even worse. Guerrero is also a better test at WW than Algieri. We have Thurman, Brook, Garcia and Porter with better WW or JWW comp than Spence.

He very well might be the best of the bunch, but we don't know yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Thurman proved his chin and stamina tonight and that his counters are fast enough to catch a decent fighter. Lot of questions around Spence. I'd take definitely take Thurman until we see something meaningful out of Spence.
        Meaningful like what??

Beating shi.t like Shawn Porter.??

What does Spence have to do?...struggle with Carson Jones like Brook?

Get hurt by an old a.ss Collazo like Thurman.??

Spence is ready for all them boys at 147.

You'll see

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          As limited as Porter is, Porter >>>>>>>>>>>> Algieri. Algieri fucking sucks, and the only reason we're talking about him is because Prov sucks even worse. Guerrero is also a better test at WW than Algieri. We have Thurman, Brook, Garcia and Porter with better WW or JWW comp than Spence.

He very well might be the best of the bunch, but we don't know yet.
          What's Porter's claim to fame?

Beating Malinaggi?

He can better than Algeri or not....he'd still worked over badly by Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post

Somebody gets it...

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
              Meaningful like what??

Beating shi.t like Shawn Porter.??

What does Spence have to do?...struggle with Carson Jones like Brook?

Get hurt by an old a.ss Collazo like Thurman.??

Spence is ready for all them boys at 147.

You'll see
              Your last sentence explains why your whole argument is shyt. It's all based on prediction, not substance. Thurman hasn't done anything incredible but it's still 3x as much as Spence has. Be patient if you believe in him. What you're doing is trying to create a hype job by giving him credit for things he hasn't done yet.

Comment

What's Porter's claim to fame?

Beating Malinaggi?

He can better than Algeri or not....he'd still worked over badly by Spence.
                Where have I said he'd lose to Porter?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Your last sentence explains why your whole argument is shyt. It's all based on prediction, not substance. Thurman hasn't done anything incredible but it's still 3x as much as Spence has. Be patient if you believe in him. What you're doing is trying to create a hype job by giving him credit for things he hasn't done yet.
                  Brook hasn't done much.
                  That goes for Porter and Thurman too.

Spence is a highly decorated and well trained fighter...I highly doubt he'll go to pieces at the sight of something like Kell Brook.

Not unless Kell tried to grab his di.ck like that guy in the hotel room

What a fa.g

Got stabbed grabbing a guy's crotch

Comment

I'd like to see Spence vs Porter, if not next, very soon.

Comment

Brook hasn't done much.
                      That goes for Porter and Thurman too.

Spence is a highly decorated and well trained fighter...I highly doubt he'll go to pieces at the sight of something like Kell Brook.

Not unless Kell tried to grab his di.ck like that guy in the hotel room

What a fa.g

Got stabbed grabbing a guy's crotch
                      Kelly's record against gay prostitute junkies is a meek 0-1 but he's decent when the gloves are on (no ****).

Comment

Working...
                      X