No announcement yet.

Is Canelo The New Mexican Mayweather? ''Mexico hates Nelo'' fake rumors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Gtfoh here homie im 100% Chicano from Southern Califas. Margarito went out like a Maricon against Shane like a pendejo with a smile on his face with no plaster which proved hes a cheat. & if u knew me u would know theres nothing white about me pvto, I fight for Raza & u probably dont even have the strength to jack yourself off. U sound like a lil pito Filipino #ko6 is better than Margaritos entire career losing to PR's like santos cuz he aint got no skills.
    From Southern Califas? Why not just say Califas? Let me guess... you're from smelL.A., right? I give more props to Northern Californios 'cause they don't brag like you putos. Are you talking about the same Mosley who was roided against DLH? You aint' fighting for our Raza, puto. You are fighting for a rich white man who tells you what to do. Fahk out of here. If you were proud to fight for Raza, go to Mexico and enlist there.

Margarito putting your maricon on his knees will be remembered forever. ROIDquez will be remembered as a Roid freak who couldn't do shyt to Manny until he had Memo by his side.

Viva Tijuas, hijo de tu perra.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
      From Southern Califas? Why not just say Califas? Let me guess... you're from smelL.A., right? I give more props to Northern Californios 'cause they don't brag like you putos. Are you talking about the same Mosley who was roided against DLH? You aint' fighting for our Raza, puto. You are fighting for a rich white man who tells you what to do. Fahk out of here. If you were proud to fight for Raza, go to Mexico and enlist there.

Margarito putting your maricon on his knees will be remembered forever. ROIDquez will be remembered as a Roid freak who couldn't do shyt to Manny until he had Memo by his side.

Viva Tijuas, hijo de tu perra.
      Lmfao funny thing is Erik Morales is my favorite of all time. But u are truly delusional smoking that Tijuana meth if u believe Margarito asterik win over Cotto will be better than Marquezs #ko6 & i aint from LA but again u are trippin to call LA smelLA when u live in the butthole of Mexico. Go have fun with a tranny prostitue on calle revolucion mijotito

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Lmfao funny thing is Erik Morales is my favorite of all time. But u are truly delusional smoking that Tijuana meth if u believe Margarito asterik win over Cotto will be better than Marquezs #ko6 & i aint from LA but again u are trippin to call LA smelLA when u live in the butthole of Mexico. Go have fun with a tranny prostitue on calle revolucion mijotito
        Fact: Roidwas was roided.

Fact: you're a pendejo saying that you're fighting for Raza when you're enlisted for the gavas, baboso.

I don't live in Tijuas, but I respect their fighters. And since you know more about tranny's in a so called area, just makes you look suspect.

You're still a pendejo for saying "Chicano from Southern Califas." Who the fahk says that? LMFAO.

You're a punk. I bet you used to get punked and beat up all the time, that's why you joined the Marines -- be all you can be. lol.

Kick rocks, putito, before I head out to where you stay at and put a whooping on your ass. Puto malinche.

Comment

As much as a fighter has fans he has haters

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 97K PPVs View Post
            Fact: Roidwas was roided.

Fact: you're a pendejo saying that you're fighting for Raza when you're enlisted for the gavas, baboso.

I don't live in Tijuas, but I respect their fighters. And since you know more about tranny's in a so called area, just makes you look suspect.

You're still a pendejo for saying "Chicano from Southern Califas." Who the fahk says that? LMFAO.

You're a punk. I bet you used to get punked and beat up all the time, that's why you joined the Marines -- be all you can be. lol.

Kick rocks, putito, before I head out to where you stay at and put a whooping on your ass. Puto malinche.
            Your just jealous of Marines lil hyna. You probably lost your girl to 1. U probably r just made bcuz no1 picked u up outside home depot today. Come down to UFC gym corona. I will put u in on a 3 day pass & i will show whats up lil hyna with 4oz or 16oz gloves. U probably never even been in a fight & live vicariously through a Margarito.

Comment

Working...
            X