30.77%
    Guillermo Rigondeaux
    69.23%

The poll is expired.

Rigondeaux will win.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Rigondeaux will win.
      I just can't see someone outboxing Rigondeaux and that's only way Moreno knows how to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        I just can't see someone outboxing Rigondeaux and that's only way Moreno knows how to fight.
        Yeah but do u see anybody outboxing Moreno?
        This is a chess match through and through.

I'd go with Rigo just because they are both equally matched in speed but Rigo has the power, and the counterpunching. Not to mention he's the proven dude at 122. But I see Anselmo giving him a serious headache.

Not exactly eye candy though

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
          Yeah but do u see anybody outboxing Moreno?
          This is a chess match through and through.

I'd go with Rigo just because they are both equally matched in speed but Rigo has the power, and the counterpunching. Not to mention he's the proven dude at 122. But I see Anselmo giving him a serious headache.

Not exactly eye candy though
          Rigondeaux seems to operate on a different level than most fighters sometimes and I think he has more one shot power than Moreno. I don't think he dominates or stops Moreno, but I think he gets the victory.

Comment

that is a tough one, two highly skilled boxers...that is a 50/50 Fight

I like both so I hope he doesn't happen lol if it does then it will be a tough one to pick

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Rigondeaux seems to operate on a different level than most fighters sometimes and I think he has more one shot power than Moreno. I don't think he dominates or stops Moreno, but I think he gets the victory.
              Agreed.

Im big on Moreno. I'm just concerned about him moving up. Mares is a dude who we saw actually increase his power when he put on a couple pounds, I don't see Anselmo doing that. He's gonna need a little bit more than just good footwork against guys at 122 and 126 who are just as fast and equally as elusive.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                Agreed.

Im big on Moreno. I'm just concerned about him moving up. Mares is a dude who we saw actually increase his power when he put on a couple pounds, I don't see Anselmo doing that. He's gonna need a little bit more than just good footwork against guys at 122 and 126 who are just as fast and equally as elusive.
                True and Moreno isn't that strongest guy at 118 either. I think Rigondeaux is just overall too dynamic for Moreno to handle, who relys on slipping shots and landing flush counters. Far easier said than done on Rigondeaux, who rarely puts himself in a bad position after punching.

Comment

I would have to favor Rigondeaux. I haven't seen Moreno fight at that weight before.

Comment

wow its really a toss up fight, i got moreno hes a lil more active then chacal, but its really a toss up match, all these damn great fights n these promoters dont make them what a shame

Comment

Working...
                    X