Collapse
No announcement yet.

After witnessing his latest picture, Khan has no chance vs Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before ever seeing that picture I knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by Resilient View Post
      Brook has a solid physique, stays in shape year round, strong, great timing and a big puncher at 147..

vs....

Brook has had weight problems for a large part of his career. His ill-discipline has been responsible for his stamina problems (he might have fixed it looking at the Porter fight) against Carson Jones he faded badly.

Brook definitely doesn't stay in shape year round.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        A picture of Khan on holiday several months removed from his last fight and several months away from his next fight versus a picture of Brook on fight night.

Please be trolling.
        Khan fought in May, so 3 months not several.

That being said, Brook is known to get up to 170lbs out of camp. I doubt Khan is ever that high.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post

That being said, Brook is known to get up to 170lbs out of camp. I doubt Khan is ever that high.
          He fought on the 3rd of May. It's the 30 of August. May as well say 4 months.

It is within 3 months but it's closer to the start of 4 months than 3.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post

It's almost 4 months. 3 months is a 1/4 of a year and he's not been in training.

Comment

Prime Hatton was a mess between fights and I would have picked him to beat either at his peak.

Comment

Working...
              X