Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roberto "La Amenaza" Garcia vs Breidis Prescott ESPN FNF july 25th!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roberto "La Amenaza" Garcia vs Breidis Prescott ESPN FNF july 25th!

Im really looking forward to this fight, Roberto has been very active this year and is looking to make more noise in the welterweight division.

Prescott has fought mostly at jr welterweight but is 5'11 and has the same reach as Garcia. I think it'll be a entertaining fight that Garcia should win.

Hopefully he can land a big fight on showtime or hbo after this

Originally posted by Boxingscener View Post
    Im really looking forward to this fight, Roberto has been very active this year and is looking to make more noise in the welterweight division.

Prescott has fought mostly at jr welterweight but is 5'11 and has the same reach as Garcia. I think it'll be a entertaining fight that Garcia should win.

Hopefully he can land a big fight on showtime or hbo after this
    Nice... one more fight on ESPN should be good.

I thought he'd get one with Abregu in August/July.

Good he's keeping active though

Comment

I figured he would get a shot at either Abregu or Brandon Rios. I know his team was really pushing for the Rios fight but no offers were made to Robert. This is a good competitive fight that will prepare Robert for the those bigger fights.

Prescott has fought mainly at jr welterweight as of late but he is pretty big for that weight class standing at 5'11 with a reach of 72. I don't think either guy will have a major size advantage but I think Robert will be stronger at welterweight than Prescott.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6-FGY9zgO0

Robertos last fight against Victor Cayo

Comment

throwback Amenaza, when Robert was around 25 26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuIn2vwWhRk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lulHn_YRLH8

Comment

id like to see Robert fight any of these guys : Andre berto, Josesito Lopez, Brandon Rios , Abregu, Maidana , Danny Garcia, Tim Bradley, Keith Thurman

Comment

Best he can do is stay active instead of sitting and waiting.

Hope he does get a fight with like Abregu or Rios though, that'd be entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                Best he can do is stay active instead of sitting and waiting.

Hope he does get a fight with like Abregu or Rios though, that'd be entertaining
                yeah it would be and this will be Robs 5th fight within a year and 3rd straight espn main event.

if he keeps winning impressive or by ko then hbo and showtime are going to have to take notice

Comment

I will take Prescott by decision in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    I will take Prescott by decision in this one.
                    you'll be disappointed with the outcome. Robert is gonna take everything Prescott has to offer

Comment

Working...
                    X