No announcement yet.

What's with all the Bradley hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    It's hard not to read NSB and gather that there is a real disdain for Tim.

Why though?

Yes, the Pac fight was close and I myself felt Pacquiao won, but after rewatching it about 100 times without commentary and Bang Bang douche baggery, I can see how it could have been award to Tim.

I think it's slightly ******ed that it seems every fight Bradley is ever going to have and win will be questioned and called a gift, if he doesn't win by KO.

The funnier part is, Tim seems like an all around nice guy. He's taking the best fights available to him and going to decision in those fights.

Meanwhile in Bronerville, Adrien acts like a ****, fights midgets and gets his nuts massaged and cradled and can't do any wrong.

Da fuk is wrong with people?

SO what y'all are really saying is Bradley needs to ghetto it up to get respect from boxing fans?

Sort your lives out, heathens.
    I want to like him but I cant. The way he talks about beating Pac and the way he ask for respect for that fight is not going to help him.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
      You know how you know Bradley is black? He likes to rob people.
      You know how I know you're white? You would'nt say that to a black person face.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenHat View Post
        You know how you know Bradley is black? He likes to rob people.
        Stupid comment.

I take it you're a Pac fan, so why don't you digest the JMM fights and keep this stuff to yourself.
        Last edited by Bossy; 03-18-2013, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
          I want to like him but I cant. The way he talks about beating Pac and the way he ask for respect for that fight is not going to help him.
          But profesor,

I can see how he was awarded the Pac fight, the swing rounds, Lampley calling punches for Pac that he didn't even land, Kellerman's disrespectful and accusatory post fight interview. HBO perpetuated the robbery thing more than Pacquiao did.

Comment

Working...
          X