Victor Conte is pissed warns Team Rigo, Nonito will give them a reality check

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    i dont care about marion jones ..

and like somebody already said , there are no changes in nonito's physique or performanace that indicates ped use...
    Yes but can you explain me why he hire a PED dealer who said he will beat every test with ease....I m 99% sure that Donaire use PEDs I just don't care becuse everybody else used..I get pissed cuz then he want to look like if he is in war against PEDs but then he give his money for the service to the one covict for PED cheat...faceless eh..

Comment

Originally posted by *ANGRY CUBAN* View Post
      Yes but can you explain me why he hire a PED dealer who said he will beat every test with ease....I m 99% sure that Donaire use PEDs I just don't care becuse everybody else used..I get pissed cuz then he want to look like if he is in war against PEDs but then he give his money for the service to the one covict for PED cheat...faceless eh..
      go ask him and go ask rigo why theres a picture of him and memo together like they're best firneds while youre at it..

if there's someone who needs to do some explaining about ped, its gamboa..

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        This Conte tvvat talks way too much. I don't like this guy one bit and wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.
        He has been talking ish for a while on twitter, he was saying during the weekend after the press confrerence that rigo had missed tests and that the fight would be cancelled f him

Comment

Conte is never off twitter. He's pretty much a twitter version of a serial poster on here, making the same points over and over again and seeking out arguments. He likes the attention.

Comment

i dont care about marion jones ..

and like somebody already said , there are no changes in nonito's physique or performanace that indicates ped use...
            so i guess the testing theory is out of the window

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanboss87 View Post
              so i guess the testing theory is out of the window
              if you say so...

Comment

go ask him and go ask rigo why theres a picture of him and memo together like they're best firneds while youre at it..

if there's someone who needs to do some explaining about ped, its gamboa..
                The guys met once in houston because rigo and arce were fighting on the same card and now they are best friends? .......ok

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanboss87 View Post
                  The guys met once in houston because rigo and arce were fighting on the same card and now they are best friends? .......ok
                  ..and gamboa?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Memo's potion is better, he took a 39 year old and made him stronger, and more muscular than he has ever been.

Nonito has no muscle at all looks like a bean pole

Memo's potion is much more potent

Allow Donaire to go up to 135 , add a good trainer and a lot more weight training and isometrics to his camp and you will be surprised how muscular Donaire becomes , JMM is a perfect example , heavily trained his whole life not carrying much body fat , internal organs all nice and tight in their cavity's making the man ready for severe training , then add him not being restricted by weight cutting allowing him to eat like a horse and train a lot harder , its not surprising at all in a F1 athlete under the right conditions , but all of that will fly over your like a boeing 747 so carry on with your conspiracy theories .

Comment

this that BS...theyKre gonna make him test positive?????

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X