Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Mares Deserves Nonito Donaire Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love rigondeaux and his style, I appreciate the sweet science socially if a guy can bang. But I just don't see him beating donaire.

Comment

it's true that mares deserves it more considering the competition he has faced and beaten as a pro....i'd rather see donaire vs mares not because mares deserves it more, but it would be more exciting than seeing donaire vs rigo. but rigo is a good opponent as well...it's just that he's not as deserving as mares.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
        he has had more oportunities thas about all i can say
        He's had more opportunities because he deserves it. Rigo is terrific boxer but has fought all bums. His only credible opponent was Cordoba and it was a boring fight.

Mares deserves a fight with Nonito more then Guillermo does. He has fought better opponents. Rigondeaux can have next if he beats someone credible.

Comment

too bad Rigo picked an opponent with HIV instead of that Filipino, he would have lined up to fight Donaire

Comment

Mares only two fights at 122lb, he will be hitting nonito under the belt all night, nothing else.

Arce a clown with nothing to give.

Rigo is a master in the ring, he can box better that Nonito, and he has KO power with both hands. The weak part for Rigo is hold under pressure for 12 rounds, I don't see Nonito capable of putting that pressure, too slow for Rigo.

Comment

Rigo is all hype and big mouth. Once he feel the signature left hook or straight right from donaire he will start to run and Nothing more to offer. I go for mares who is more worthy of an opponent.

Comment

If he fights Rigo they will say he ducked Mares. If he fights Mares they will say he ducked Rigo. I don't care who he fights as long as its one of those 2 and not another tomato can piece of **** Arum feeds him.

Comment

If anything maybe Donaire deserves a shot to fight Mares, Rigo, Santa Cruz or the mighty Moreno. The real current top banthams. Why Donaire gets so much credit for beating a couple of semi-retired, over the hill tired old horses and a couple of journeymen, I Donīt Know.

Donaire should be chasing them, but it is the other way around. Reason?, Donaire is a serious hypejob beyond flyweight where there are no more midgets to bully around.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                    If anything maybe Donaire deserves a shot to fight Mares, Rigo, Santa Cruz or the mighty Moreno. The real current top banthams. Why Donaire gets so much credit for beating a couple of semi-retired, over the hill tired old horses and a couple of journeymen, I Donīt Know.

Donaire should be chasing them, but it is the other way around. Reason?, Donaire is a serious hypejob beyond flyweight where there are no more midgets to bully around.

well like it or not that couple semi retired boxers you are talking about has more credentials as a pro than all fighters you said specially rigo( maroqquin, cordoba??? FTW) with the exception of Mares(which is first on the hit list of Donaire)..

Now we can evaluate that your boxing IQ is = (oh wow your) stupid

Hmm let me guess you are a member of the RIGO Cult because they are all ridiculously STUPID and you are too...

Comment

Garcia and Donaire should be putting the pressure on the old fart Arum to pick up the phone to at least talk to GBP. About making this fight happen. I doubt it's GBP the ones that are stopping this fight from happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X