No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner vs Fernando Quintero: ROBBERY [VIDEO]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    He's pretty much like stronger, left-handed version of Escobedo isn't he? May be even not as good in terms of boxing skills.
    In ways. They have a few similarities.

Demarco's tailor made for Broner IMO, I think that fight will be next.

Comment

Boner lost...

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
        I felt Broner got a gift decision against Ponce de Leon. And somewhere I read that he also got a gift decision against a mexican guy earlier in his career. - So I did some research and came up with the name Fernando Quintero: I watched the fight from 2009 (video is below), scored it, and had Quintero winning. It was an 8 rounder and I only gave Broner the 1st and the 3rd round. I scored the 8th round a draw, and all the rest of the rounds I gave to Quintero (7th round being a little bit close).
        My scorecard:
        Adrien Broner vs Fernando Quintero
        Round 4: 9 - 10 Quintero
        Round 5: 9 - 10 Quintero
        Round 6: 9 - 10 Quintero
        Round 7: 9 - 10 Quintero
        Round 8: 10 - 10 Draw

Here is the fight in Good Quality: (post your scorecards in this thread)

Lol@ the haters trying their hardest to discredit broner......
        Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 07-22-2012, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
          I felt Broner got a gift decision against Ponce de Leon. And somewhere I read that he also got a gift decision against a mexican guy earlier in his career. - So I did some research and came up with the name Fernando Quintero: I watched the fight from 2009 (video is below), scored it, and had Quintero winning. It was an 8 rounder and I only gave Broner the 1st and the 3rd round. I scored the 8th round a draw, and all the rest of the rounds I gave to Quintero (7th round being a little bit close).
          My scorecard:
          Adrien Broner vs Fernando Quintero
          Round 4: 9 - 10 Quintero
          Round 5: 9 - 10 Quintero
          Round 6: 9 - 10 Quintero
          Round 7: 9 - 10 Quintero
          Round 8: 10 - 10 Draw

Here is the fight in Good Quality: (post your scorecards in this thread)

I just watched it. At best, I would score it a draw. If I had to choose a winner, it would have been Quintero. I gave Broner rounds 1,6 and 8 and gave Quintero rounds 2,3.4,5. Round 7 was a tossup in my opinion, thus producing the potential draw. You are right. Broner received a gift decision.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
            broner fan or not. i would argue that you know very little about scoring a fight...........

wheres your scorecard?

i am willing to debate this with anyone.
            I know very little about scoring a fight? hahaha

I know more about boxing that you will ever know in 10 lifetimes, and I have had the pleasure to have a Maestro like Nacho Beristain... but hey dont tell that to anybody, I will be ashamed that they know that I post in a boxing forum haha.

And yes the slick mexican did beat Broner, I have to go now so maybe another day I will post my scores for every round.

And I'm really big Broner fan, he's now a beast, but the Great Juan Manuel Marquez will probably KO him.

That's why he should fight guys like De Marco, also "Titere" Vazquez will probably give Broner a "Deja Vu" of the Quintero fight.

I hope HBO can make the Vazquez vs Broner fight, it will give lots of exposure to the new agressive version of Titere Vazquez.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              Demarco has the height and reach that can give Broner issues IMO. Also a very good chin.
              demarco doesnt use either his height or reach effectively. like ppl in this thread have said, hes techically a boxer. but hes not a good boxer either, hes very much like escobedo in that regards. he does better when he slugs, but thats also when hes most vulnerable. he cant beat broner. i never thought h could. he doesnt have anything that would pose a problem for the kid.

like dan said, rios would be a test. but demarco? nahh. hes been overrated since that linares win, but he was getting outboxed for most of that fight and he was supposed to be the next odlh, but hes never really impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                demarco doesnt use either his height or reach effectively. like ppl in this thread have said, hes techically a boxer. but hes not a good boxer either, hes very much like escobedo in that regards. he does better when he slugs, but thats also when hes most vulnerable. he cant beat broner. i never thought h could. he doesnt have anything that would pose a problem for the kid.

like dan said, rios would be a test. but demarco? nahh. hes been overrated since that linares win, but he was getting outboxed for most of that fight and he was supposed to be the next odlh, but hes never really impressed.
                Some valid points made and re-thinking it now and you guys are probably right. Broner beats Demarco.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Adrien Broner???

That name makes me so ANGRYYY

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                    Lol@ the haters trying their hardest to discredit broner......
                    I see you're back to slurping them nuts good bro!

You must suffer from amnesia.

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
                      I know very little about scoring a fight? hahaha

I know more about boxing that you will ever know in 10 lifetimes, and I have had the pleasure to have a Maestro like Nacho Beristain... but hey dont tell that to anybody, I will be ashamed that they know that I post in a boxing forum haha.

And yes the slick mexican did beat Broner, I have to go now so maybe another day I will post my scores for every round.

And I'm really big Broner fan, he's now a beast, but the Great Juan Manuel Marquez will probably KO him.

That's why he should fight guys like De Marco, also "Titere" Vazquez will probably give Broner a "Deja Vu" of the Quintero fight.

I hope HBO can make the Vazquez vs Broner fight, it will give lots of exposure to the new agressive version of Titere Vazquez.
                      quintero wasn't slick at all...........in fact he's slow & sloppy. he threw a lot of shots (most didn't land) teddy was being very generous to quintero & even he managed to score the fight only a draw. so where are you getting quintero with a clear win? where are all of these blow out scores for quintero coming from? where is the "robbery"

in realty quintero lost.............but since broner is hated we will have a large group claiming robbery.

threads a joke
                      Last edited by americanbot; 07-22-2012, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X