Bas Rutten Picks Dos Santos to Beat Overeem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    I hate to break the news to you Dorian.

But JDS is going to beat the living **** out of Overeem, and badly.

Like it won't even be a contest.
    Your just asking for a Jeff Lacy V2

Comment

Haha, Bas is the man. I'm stoked they got Bas & Steven Quadros to do the announcing in the Pride mode for Undisputed 3. I haven't been able to put that demo down the last couple days. If only you could actually play as Bas, that would be amazing.

Comment

I love bas but i agree 100 wit dorian and for those who think jds is gonna walk through the demolition man lol go watch his fight wit tyrone spong please. Ive been picked jds to win the belt and am pickin him over the reem but easy path or not the reem is the k1 champ for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
          I love bas but i agree 100 wit dorian and for those who think jds is gonna walk through the demolition man lol go watch his fight wit tyrone spong please. Ive been picked jds to win the belt and am pickin him over the reem but easy path or not the reem is the k1 champ for a reason
          Yeah all the guys he fought against had a very tough match prior. He fought against guys who broke their arm/hand in the previous fight and was still getting beat up against a one armed fighter

Comment

Dos Santos could well have the better hands, if he can land early like he did with Velsaquez he could get Overeem out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
              I'm Sorry Dorian, But your boy is going to be put to sleep.
              Reem reaches for that clinch too much, his defense is mediocre....

Overoid will be put to sleep.
              Reem is at his best in the clinch, what's your point? Nobody at heavyweight has good defense.

Comment

Working...
              X