Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Failed to pull the trigger on a little hot coed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it happens to the best of us. after a night of of drinking and strip poker, i was at this girls house in the same bed with her. her other homegirl was in her room and 5 of my homeboys took off leaving me with 2 naked drunk girls. i waited and waited, waited her to make a move (the topless girl laying next to me) but it never happened and we jus went to sleep.

lookin back at it i feel like an idiot. i coulda had a 3 way if i started to make the girl moan with my finger, im pretty sure the other chick woulda heard it and shell join in..

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
      nail her man **** it
      I second this.

Comment

Originally posted by dj MEAT® View Post
        it happens to the best of us. after a night of of drinking and strip poker, i was at this girls house in the same bed with her. her other homegirl was in her room and 5 of my homeboys took off leaving me with 2 naked drunk girls. i waited and waited, waited her to make a move (the topless girl laying next to me) but it never happened and we jus went to sleep.

lookin back at it i feel like an idiot. i coulda had a 3 way if i started to make the girl moan with my finger, im pretty sure the other chick woulda heard it and shell join in..
        Mannnnnnnnn that is really bad. It sucks big time.

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
        nail her man **** it
        Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
        I second this.
        I'm thinking about shooting her a text to see if she needs help finishing the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
          Mannnnnnnnn that is really bad. It sucks big time.

I'm thinking about shooting her a text to see if she needs help finishing the project.
          You CAN DOOO IIIITTT WATERBOY!!!!!!!!! J/P but really text her.... cant hurt to try

Comment

stop crying and get back out there

Comment

We all been there man. No worries, on to the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Black-Panther View Post
                stop crying and get back out there
                its not that easy. girls will give you THAT opportunity and if you miss on that ONE instance, you will NEVER get it.

Comment

Working...
                X