No announcement yet.

Alistair Overeem vs Todd Duffee HD - Dream heavyweight title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
    Man, that's the worst decision Duffee could have made.

He's fighting on a knee that needs surgery, he's not training properly, he took a fight against Alistair fucking OVEREEM on short notice. WTF
    He needed money and his pay for this fight was $60K (pretty sure)

That's pretty damn good. More than he got in the UFC.

Hopefully FEG doesn't screw him like they did Goodridge.

The KO didn't look that painful or serious, I'd probably do that for 60 grand.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
      like his rematch with Badr Hari what a beast...

well chicken, to be exact, cause wow did he dance

[IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/s******/hari3.gif[/IMG]
      Damn bro... look at your rep power!!!!! Happy New Year!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sick rick View Post
        Damn bro... look at your rep power!!!!! Happy New Year!!!
        lol class of 04 :3some:

Comment

lol class of 04 :3some:
          I was wondering how u guys got all that rep, then i read that thread by Abosworth.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
            I was wondering how u guys got all that rep, then i read that thread by Abosworth.
            i never played no karma game, i didnt exploit any system.

idc what Abosworth says, im sick of being told i did something i didnt.

my rep is legit. the forum was a great place when i joined and alot of people became friends. now its just a pacflotardmo fest or w/e and troll central.

Comment

i never played no karma game, i didnt exploit any system.

idc what Abosworth says, im sick of being told i did something i didnt.

my rep is legit. the forum was a great place when i joined and alot of people became friends. now its just a pacflotardmo fest or w/e and troll central.
              I hear you man... not trying to offend u or anyone else. I guess maybe i should't believe everything I read. lol
              Last edited by BrotherDudeJack; 01-01-2011, 09:26 PM. Reason: wrong word

Comment

Duffie was spotted this evening in a Japanese Supermarket buying horse meat.

Comment

the forum was a great place when i joined and alot of people became friends. now its just a pacflotardmo fest or w/e and troll central.
                  I agree with this. When I first joined this forum was a great place to talk about the sport of boxing. Now it's full of idiots who only want to talk **** about Pacquiao or Mayweather and don't really have much knowledge about the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
                    I hear you man... not trying to offend u or anyone else. I guess maybe i should't believe everything I read. lol
                    sorry man. i criticised those multiply ur points topics and got accused of abusing the system when it launched to get my rep and it pissed me off

i overacted to your post.

Comment

Working...
                    X