• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
    People with taste!
    I'm just messing with you

Comment

Originally posted by Unabomber View Post
      This is just the beginning of the social and technological breakdown that we will be facing in the near future. Say the next 30-90 years. This is what happens when computer nerds get bored with their remedial and unfulfilling jobs, they create viruses to fulfill the power process.

Worry not, your precious Mac will demise as well.. Not enough people have Macs for them to be the focal point of disgruntled computer nerds.

Hackers would love to create a virus for Mac OS X, shame no-one has made a virus yet eh?

Comment

I had a virus on my lap top that was preventing me from updating windows and some other programs..I had it fixed though..wonder if that was it

Comment

Vista All Day Know Dat.

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
            I had a virus on my lap top that was preventing me from updating windows and some other programs..I had it fixed though..wonder if that was it

Sounds like it could be the one.......this one changes to avoid being found!

One quick way to see if your computer has been infected is to see if you have gotten automatic updates from Windows in March. If so, your computer likely is fine, DeBolt said.

Last edited by Breakbeat; 03-24-2009, 06:03 PM.

Comment

I see that ****ty mac company keeps creating viruses for windows so we all switch to their ****ty mac computers.

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
                I see that ****ty mac company keeps creating viruses for windows so we all switch to their ****ty mac computers.

Yeah that must be why Windoze is so ****! "peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by Unabomber View Post
                  This is just the beginning of the social and technological breakdown that we will be facing in the near future. Say the next 30-90 years. This is what happens when computer nerds get bored with their remedial and unfulfilling jobs, they create viruses to fulfill the power process.

Worry not, your precious Mac will demise as well.. Not enough people have Macs for them to be the focal point of disgruntled computer nerds.
                  everybody was afraid of Y2K also, but when 2000 came, no **** happened

...these nerds are scared they won;t be able to check their facebook

Comment

Originally posted by phallusy View Post
                    everybody was afraid of Y2K also, but when 2000 came, no **** happened

...these nerds are scared they won;t be able to check their facebook

The Y2K scare was Microsoft's doing from their programming.......

This Conficker C virus is a malicious thing..........I'd hate to worry about that ****.......... opening files, surfing certain sites and just knowing my computer is at risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
                      The Y2K scare was Microsoft's doing from their programming.......

This Conficker C virus is a malicious thing..........I'd hate to worry about that ****.......... opening files, surfing certain sites and just knowing my computer is at risk.
                      LOL, the ****f.ucker C virus can't stop me looking at ****

Comment

Working...
                      X