Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ladies and gentlemen, your president of the United States Of America......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    There are some of those, but I feel that they will be more than made up for by the huge turnout that Obama will get. I won't feel confident of a McCain victory unless he's about 5 points ahead, plus you have all this early voting crap now that Obama has regained the lead in the polls.
    I don't think Obama's turn out will be all the great. I have a feeling he will suffer from American Idol syndrome.

All his supporters will be like, oh he will win for sure, I think I'll stay home and watch tv instead of voting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      Realistically most Republicans knew it would be impossible to take the white house this election. I'm just frightened to have a dem controlled house/senate even though I think we will take back control of both in two years.
      I'm mostly worried about the SC Justices replacements, but yeah, it's be a little scary having such a strong majority in both, plus the Pres. Strong young Repubs like Palin and Jindal look like they're reviving the Repub brand. Dems had a double digit generic senate advantage until recently, where it's jumped to about 3 points. With the 9% favorability rating of Congress, you have to think it will switch back pretty soon.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        I don't think Obama's turn out will be all the great. I have a feeling he will suffer from American Idol syndrome.

All his supporters will be like, oh he will win for sure, I think I'll stay home and watch tv instead of voting.
        that could very well happen.that was what happen to john "snooze button" kerry.

Comment

this preemptive bragging isn't your best asset john.

Comment

I'd still **** Palin in her ass though.

Comment

nancy pelosi hurt there feelings......wa wa wa wa wa wa!

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
                nancy pelosi hurt there feelings......wa wa wa wa wa wa!
                Man Pelosi is awesome. Not only couldn't she get the Dems to pass this thing, but she chased away the Repub vote that would've. No wonder her approval rating is even lower than President Bush's.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Man Pelosi is awesome. Not only couldn't she get the Dems to pass this thing, but she chased away the Repub vote that would've. No wonder her approval rating is even lower than President Bush's.
                  i don't like her either.but come on.they're grown men.let her rant on with her feminist bull****.the country's economy is at stake here.

Comment

Originally posted by ALPHA O`MEGA View Post
                    i don't like her either.but come on.they're grown men.let her rant on with her feminist bull****.the country's economy is at stake here.
                    A quick fix that had to be passed right now, but that would probably make things even worse down the road. No thanks.

I haven't read the whole bill, but this 20% to ACORN garbage would've been a deal breaker for me.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4483168.shtml
                    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 09-29-2008, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X