No announcement yet.

Most thrilling beatdowns of this decade ? Vote

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calzaghe - Lacy

Lacy stumbling around the ring like he was half cut and just had a table leg wrapped round his head.

How the fuk he didn't go down, i don't know. (the kd scored for Joe was more of a push imo) Say what you want about Lacy being overrated, but the guy showed heart in that fight.

And Gary Shaw sitting ringside with a face like a smacked ass - love it.

Comment

how bout hopkins playin with tito?

Comment

I liked Margarito-Cintron 2
        Cintron did just enough to last into 6
        Tony didn't wait til the 5th to heat up like usual

Comment

The biggest beatdown of all time was the *ss whipping Pacquiao gave dlh. dlh challenged a fighter who had only fought at his highest 135. Made Pac fight 12 lbs. higher at 147. delahoja recieved the worst beating in boxing history considering the weight and size advantage! It was a SHOCK to everyone in the boxing world.. Alot of people won't admit it, but believe me, they were SHOCKED by the beating he recieved!!!

Comment

OH!!! And the destruction of Margarito by MOSLEY has to be one of the most brutal beatdowns of all time... Coming off his impressive victory over undefeated Cotto, Tony fights average puncher MOSLEY and gets mopped around the ring by smaller, older SUGAR SHANE MOSLEY!! This fight left everyone shaking their heads. A very unexpected BEATDOWN CLASSIC!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gibo View Post
              The biggest beatdown of all time was the *ss whipping Pacquiao gave dlh. dlh challenged a fighter who had only fought at his highest 135. Made Pac fight 12 lbs. higher at 147. delahoja recieved the worst beating in boxing history considering the weight and size advantage! It was a SHOCK to everyone in the boxing world.. Alot of people won't admit it, but believe me, they were SHOCKED by the beating he recieved!!!
              Agree. That was a landslide beatdown. I'm shocked TBH.

Comment

Mayweather-Mosley was a straight up ass whooping

Comment

Vitali Klitschko vs Chris Arreola

Vitali literally made Arreola cry

that fight was a ****ing massive beatdown

Comment

Working...
                  X