Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anybody just see PTI michael wilbon just dissed boxing again!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Him and Dan Rafael acts like they knows everything, but they don't.

Comment

**** him
      extinct ?
      pac clottey
      may mosley
      winners facing eachother = millions of ppl tuning in

Comment

extinct my ass...boxing just had back to back million buy ppvs

the new Dallas stadium is about to host a fight and another boxing event just got scheduled at the new Yankee stadium

Wilbon is the same turd that said the Nuggets would beat the Lakers last year...he doesnt know ****

Comment

He was saying Tyson vs Holyfield III would be great for boxing, cause boxing is dead. The other guy was telling him that it would be the opposite, bad for boxing. But he didnt want to listen, Boxing is dead, MMA killed it, etc...

Comment

Boxing is great its just boxers like Margarito and now Pacquiao making the sport look shifty and giving a black eye to boxing.

Comment

PTI used to be a great show but throughout the years it really has went down hill. Think the fame went to these guys heads. Just a couple ESPN puppets, don't let what they say bother you. ESPN as a whole has went down the ****ter tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                **** him
                extinct ?
                pac clottey
                may mosley
                winners facing eachother = millions of ppl tuning in
                those are only 2, possibly 3 fights. there's much more to the sport than those 4 fighters and that's where boxing falls far short of every other mainstream sport. even mma.

When I tune into the nfl on sundays i may root for my team but i'm watching all the games that day.

So what if millions of people tune into pac/clottey and/or may mosley. Until boxing can get it's **** together and organized to the point where a casual fan can easily follow the sport and it's rankings as a whole they do have a point of boxing being extinct.

Comment

Wh cares about that guy? He knows nothing about boxing.

Comment

Boxing is his weakest point. Now that's it getting more popular than ever....he's having a hard time catching up.

Comment

Working...
                    X