No announcement yet.

Floyd "Money" Mayweather and boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd "Money" Mayweather and boxing.

Ok this is not a hater post nor a pro mayweather post... but I have to say this. As soon as he came out of retirement nobody on this forum can stop talking about him. Every other post is why floyd is great or why he sucks.

IMO regardless love 'em or hate 'em he is good for boxing. He stirs people up and get's em frothing at the mouth, and that my friends puts people in seats.

what do you think? agree disagree?

I think its great he's back. Already lots of entertaining interviews, he's good for boxing.

Comment

Alot better with Mayweather around, boxing needs that kind of exposure

Comment

people on this forum had him on their brain, when he was retired also...actually maybe more then, than now...there were thousands of floyd posts and threads after he was gone for 2 or 3 months...

Comment

yeah i know it's crazy full posts about how much they hate 'em. i think deep down they know they love 'em... i mean look how much attention he get's all the floyd haters love to put up post about how much he sucks, they love it... i don't think they can stop ... he's in thier blood.

I'm glad he's back soooo much hype talk he mashed up brian kenny " you called me, i'm not here to interview you" haha good times.

Comment

Working...
          X