Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the b-scene lounge is the holy grail bro, no need to diversify

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      Check out baya, worrying tirelessly about whether or not Brush was at the Super Bowl.

Say what you want, but Brush has had you fools worked the hell up over this. So if he was there, great. If he wasn't, he trolled the living hell out of you.
      i'm fukn around.

i told him 'good job' along with that racist szef and then continued to make fun of him. it was the thing to do, the right thing to do. i don't give enough of a fuk. i'm not here to argue, i'm here to make fun of the fat kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        I actually was. Maybe you should analyze my posts when you're not bleeding for a week.
        you whiffed hard here, broski.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
          i'm not here to argue, i'm here to make fun of the fat kid.
          brush ain't fat he's just big boned

Comment

i'm fukn around.

i told him 'good job' along with that racist szef and then continued to make fun of him. it was the thing to do, the right thing to do. i don't give enough of a fuk. i'm not here to argue, i'm here to make fun of the fat kid.
            Fair enough

Comment

i'm fukn around.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I can vouch for the low phone battery, I think many can. Smartphone batteries are straight up trash, as they become thinner they sacrifice a good battery. Like TV's become thinner, with ****ty 10 watt speakers, it's why you need a sound bar or a separate sound system. For a phone I would recommend a portable batter case or portable battery pack, I never leave home without my Mophie battery case. I think the best phone in that category is the Sony Xperia line. Anyone with a Samsung or iPhone(like myself) will experience lowering battery from what feels like nothing. You pretty much just have to walk with your phone in your pocket all day in order to save the battery life.
                Some people have location, bluetooth, data switched on all the time even though they use these features rarely. I only use them when I need them and my battery lasts 2 days easy and I text and call a lot.

If you have an Android phone I recommend updating it to Marshmallow, it has amazing battery saving options.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  I'm hoping for a sequel in 2017

Brush at the Oscars

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      That's an obvious Photoshop.

Comment

Working...
                      X