Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so what's up with this donald trump guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] so what's up with this donald trump guy?

so what's up with this donald trump guy, ah?! are you voting for him? whatchugot? ...... GO!

baya El-blanco
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 02-04-2016, 03:40 PM.

he's got my vote, i like his platform/solutions

but he's a republican who isn't a bible thumper (same as me) so he gets attacked from every side

Comment

love it

Comment

He's still in my heart. War Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          love it
          These dudes don't know....................

Comment

You should elect him. He's got some charisma. Whatever you do, don't get Hillary for President.

Comment

Pros:

First and foremost, he's self funded, meaning he doesn't have any corporate c0cksuckers to answer to, which leads to the following:

Wants to raise taxes on the wealthy, big corporations, the big banks and hedge fund managers.

Wants to get rid of all the little loop holes and tax breaks for big corporations that free them of paying federal taxes. Some of these companies make billions in profit and get millions in refunds. He also wants to stop them from keeping money overseas.

Wants to impose a tariffs on the corporations that have outsourced all of their manufacturing jobs to other countries, especially China.

Cons:

Panders to racists. And this was really stupid because any chance he had of convincing liberals and minorities went out the window. He's pissed them off so much they don't even care about the above.

Has no political experience whatsover.

Talks out of his ass and doesn't fact-check a lot of things he says (he actually admitted the latter). Not to mention he flip flops on issues like crazy.

Is impulsive and pretty much wants to start World War III with China and Russia.

I'm sure there's a lot I missed but frankly I don't think he's qualified to be president and even if I thought he was, he'd never get past the primaries because of the first sentence under the caption "Pros". The establishment does not want politicians who tell big businesses to go fuck themselves to get elected as it might start a new trend. Same goes for Bernie.

Comment

this was gold. 5 stars.

Comment

all that heat on him being anti-Latino is all gone. LOL....guess cause every other non-Mexican hispanic agreed with him?

its gonna be a close race IMO, the GOP will do whatever it takes to take down Trump

Comment

It's Mr. President to you !

Comment

Working...
                    X