No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux vs. Dickens Added To Flanagan-Mathews Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
    "I'll definitely have some of that" He's got some balls on him doesn't he A 24 year old kid leading by example. That should be what every scrub of Rigondeaux's division wanting some of that but we all know that ain't the case. They rather be Rigondeaux's quiet submissive b*tches than step up like this kid.
    The kid's got nothing to lose. It's not like Rigo's gonna kill him. Lol You lose, and everyone expected you to lose anyway. You pull off a miracle with one good shot, and you're suddenly a star. No-lose situation.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Frank Warren's office has confirmed to BoxingScene.com that the promoter has mad a deal for a March 12th fight between Cuban sensation Guillermo Rigondeaux (16-0, 10 early) and Liverpool’s James "Jazza" Dickens (21-1, 6 KOs) at Liverpool's Echo Arena and expects to make an announcement soon.

[Click Here To Read More]
      smart move. he wasn''t getting back on hbo after that last abysmal fight. might as well stay active and hopefully impress this time

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
        i would say "at least he finally got a fight"
        but i cant when the guy just turned down a wbc elim..
        frampton and quigg still wont fight him..he's in the ggg position except he cant even get his mando's to fight him..and his team might be just as inept as GGG's
        damn you jayz i dont see the direction here..make another album and leave boxing tf alone
        He wasn't fighting at all and now he's getting fights and it's still a problem. If he turned down the eliminator what's jz to do? At least he's getting back in the ring to gt the rust off bc his lat fight just didn't look like rigo. Maybe travelling will convince some big names to come out since he's willing to go to their backyard.

Comment

Good for you kid for fighting the master rigondeaux . You have got the courage to fight the wba super batan champ and ring magazine . You got more in your heart than panticruz , quigg and frampton . Congratulations .
          Having said this : rigo will school you big time , he is already training with Pedro Diaz and his skills will be back : timing , speed , power , will be with rigo in England ....

Good for you kid : even when you lose to rigo , you will have lots of fan for stepping up .

Go rigondeaux .

Hit and not be hit ; can not hit what you don't see .

Comment

"What was I supposed to do? He ran all night."

Comment

Originally posted by hilltophustla4 View Post
              He wasn't fighting at all and now he's getting fights and it's still a problem. If he turned down the eliminator what's jz to do? At least he's getting back in the ring to gt the rust off bc his lat fight just didn't look like rigo. Maybe travelling will convince some big names to come out since he's willing to go to their backyard.
              hell he's his promoter u dont tell the wbc know when they are throwing you a needed bone my god they are the only org that hasnt shafted him yet!
              he could have traveled elsewhere for the elim bout..u argument makes not sense..i like rigo but this is getting to be too much

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                The kid's got nothing to lose. It's not like Rigo's gonna kill him. Lol You lose, and everyone expected you to lose anyway. You pull off a miracle with one good shot, and you're suddenly a star. No-lose situation.
                That Japanese 6ft tall spaghetti dude ended up looking like Quasimodo. Rigondeaux is just camera shy when they put him on HBO he tries to be so perfect he is so focus on not loosing nd not get hit, so his opponents get shutout, but ends up looking like a 12 round sparring session As long as nobody is watching Rigo is dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
                  That Japanese 6ft tall spaghetti dude ended up looking like Quasimodo. Rigondeaux is just camera shy when they put him on HBO he tries to be so perfect he is so focus on not loosing nd not get hit, so his opponents get shutout, but ends up looking like a 12 round sparring session As long as nobody is watching Rigo is dangerous.
                  Lol He better start acting like nobody is watching, then.

Comment

That's unexpected, for sure. I'm hyped Rigondeaux will be fighting in my neck of the woods.

Great for Dickens that he gets a shot like this, that's some big exposure for him.
                    I was bummed for Dickens when a fight against Kiko Martinez for the Euro fell through. I hope this goes ahead with no hitches.
                    Last edited by Chrismart; 02-03-2016, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Pedro Diaz is back in Rigo's corner so expect Rigo to be in great condition. In his last fight he didn't have strength, speed or endurance.

Comment

Working...
                      X