Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i just noticed valero died with a record of 27 wins (legend who died at 27, 27 club)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldnt be surprise if valero became a cult figure or something in coming years.

dead with 27 wins and 27 kos.
    only 28 yrs old it left a big question mark to his boxing career
    some fuk up stuff involving his fsmily and his life before he died

Comment

What I find ****ed up is that you can find pictures of his dead wife, out in the open in just a simple google images search. Why is this ****ed up aside from the actual death, well Valero has kids, kids have computers and they will run in to these pictures of their mother. I am genuinely angry at this. I don't know why people would leak these pictures, think about what the kids went through when this happened, and then having to find gruesome pictures of their mother when they are a little bit older, but not old enough to handle those images. Internet can be ****ing sad most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        It still amazes me that he killed himself using his own pantalon.
        Maybe some one decided to take matters in to their own hand. What ever the case, that case was dropped and nobody cares or wants to really investigate it, and rightfully so.

Comment

I hope the kids are doing okay. I feel bad for them. I know this is not the first time something like this happens, but it's sadder when it's actually out in the open and in the news, internet, etc. The kids may be blocked from knowing the whole truth but then they'll eventually see the full story if they haven't already, and it's going to be devastating depending on their age.

Comment

I love Valero......

true legend and future ATG.

Rest in Peace champ

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
              What I find ****ed up is that you can find pictures of his dead wife, out in the open in just a simple google images search. Why is this ****ed up aside from the actual death, well Valero has kids, kids have computers and they will run in to these pictures of their mother. I am genuinely angry at this. I don't know why people would leak these pictures, think about what the kids went through when this happened, and then having to find gruesome pictures of their mother when they are a little bit older, but not old enough to handle those images. Internet can be ****ing sad most of the time.

yea ive seen the pic too... fkd up stuff

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              I love Valero......

true legend and future ATG.

Rest in Peace champ

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Valero was a scumbag that murdered his wife and then a coward who killed himself.

Great hero of yours.
                Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                Overrated fighter and puncher. Underrated as a complete scumbag.
                Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
                Legend??

**** valero ..

Nothing more to add.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                  Nothing more to add.
                  too lazy to add more?

Comment

Working...
                  X