No announcement yet.

Did Marquez enhanced his chances on 12/8/2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    makes you wonder where all that "manny has improved" "manny 2.5" **** came from. what the hell kinda defense is that?
    well , floyd got put on a queer street by 2 overhand rights himself and he's a defensive fighter , what does that say then ?...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      Well it depends,

If you are going by idiot Pac-turd rules, he is innocent because he has yet to fail a drug test

If you are going by logic, he is suspect because of Heredia BUT because it's Heredia he can be on 20 types of drugs and will never test positive so...

MEH who cares Floyd #1
      Another Floyd fan saying "who cares" about PEDs testing. Wow, they are all falling off of the Floyd bandwagon. lol!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Another Floyd fan saying "who cares" about PEDs testing. Wow, they are all falling off of the Floyd bandwagon. lol!
        Yes who cares because even if Marquez is on the juice, you can't prove it.
        Maybe you like to make posts over and over and over on the same topic, but most people who get laid don't

Who cares?

Comment

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Maybe Manny was better off fighting another flatfooted fighter who wasn't going to push him hard for 12 full rounds. Juan worked on that punch in camp, he wasn't training for another robbery. Stop crying, it's over. Pac got horribly knocked out and he's not going to be the face of the next Fight Night game. He is not number one pound for pound nor should he have been. His chances of ever becoming anything more than a congressman of the Philipinnes have plummeted because of the massive trustfall the loss has enacted upon his followers. He is done at the top but we've already known that for a few years.

Comment

It was an even playing field. Both fighters are juiced.

It was Chemical Warfare at it's best.

Comment

Originally posted by HolyGhost View Post
              It was an even playing field. Both fighters are juiced.

It was Chemical Warfare at it's best.
              If that's the case Dr, then Marquez must've been on some next level ****... b/c he committed genocide on Manny's face.

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
                I mean, here's a fighter who is 39 years old. For 36 rounds he could not muster one single knockdown, not even a flash knockdown of PACquiao.

12/8 rolls around and he's cold****ing PAC with single punches. PAC has eaten the same overhand rights for all those 36 rounds, everyone of 'em were well-timed by Marquez, he has suckered PAC time and time again, but, nowhere near the effect it had on 12/8. Hmm, I wonder why.

Remember guys, Marquez's S&C coach, was the same supplier to Marion Jones(who was never caught by the old OST.
                Please vote on the poll
                So you read the bill simmons ped article? Here's a quote from that article:

"We look the other way when the MLB, NFL, NBA and NHL players associations keep blocking blood testing in their respective sports (MLB finally started blood testing for the 2013 season), even though doctors keep telling us, "Hey, if we can have regular blood samples, it's a thousand times easier to catch cheaters."
                So to answer your question, yes i believe he enhanced his chances. I also believe many other fighters including Pacquiao and Mayweather cheat. And all those sports in the quote have plenty of athletes who cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                  So you read the bill simmons ped article? Here's a quote from that article:

So to answer your question, yes i believe he enhanced his chances. I also believe many other fighters including Pacquiao and Mayweather cheat. And all those sports in the quote have plenty of athletes who cheat.
                  Makes me question my decision to enter the sport at all. I'm probably going to stay in the amateurs for awhile...

Comment

Honestly, what I noticed when watching the replays is that Marquez was really going for the KO.

He was committing to his punches and throwing hard and heavy bombs. He wasn't looking to win via points with combinations. I think that's what caused the KD and the KO.

I trust Pac when he said that he didn't notice Marquez hitting any harder than before. It was the simple fact that Juan was following through with his punches. You can see in the .gifs of one of the users on the board, comparing knockdown punches.

You'd notice in IV, Marquez follows through with his right, where in II, he pulls back to throw a second punch with the same hand.

Comment

karma is a hell of a b****

Comment

Working...
                      X