Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose win over Soto Karass was more impressive, Keith Thurman or Marcos Maidana?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
    No, an even fight is a draw, ex: 65-65, 68-68.

You said i didn't understand basic scoring so i called you a fuk face no hard feelings.

Comment

Thurman

For maidana it was just a tune up

Comment

All the judges had Maidana up at the time of the stoppage. 65-64, 66-63, 65-64
        thank you mr. literal. now if we want to see an even fight we need to watch floyd-canelo because one judge scored it a draw.

Comment

Saying a fight was even means a close back and forth fight, saying it is a draw up to that point means ....it was a draw....but semantics I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
              Saying a fight was even means a close back and forth fight, saying it is a draw up to that point means ....it was a draw....but semantics I guess.

1 point means everything in this sport, it's the difference between a draw and a close fight.

Comment

1 point means everything in this sport, it's the difference between a draw and a close fight.
                yeah and scoring is subjective. the official judges had maidana up well woopty-do! do you trust those cheats? i remembered it was a razor close fight and either guy could have been up at the time of the early stoppage. of course maidana was officially up. he's the a-side. whether he deserved to be is another question and i'd have to watch the fight again except i don't have time to do that. i have to bash vitali some more.

Comment

Thurman's win was more comprehensive. Thurman v Maidana is a great fight if MM continues to fight after the FMJ bout.

Comment

Thurman won every round and actually put Karass to sleep. Luckily the ref caught him before he hit the canvas.

Maidana won via TKO in a far more competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      yeah and scoring is subjective. the official judges had maidana up well woopty-do! do you trust those cheats? i remembered it was a razor close fight and either guy could have been up at the time of the early stoppage. of course maidana was officially up. he's the a-side. whether he deserved to be is another question and i'd have to watch the fight again except i don't have time to do that. i have to bash vitali some more.

Hell no, i trust my own eyes. I had Maidana up 4 rounds to 3 going into the 8th, give it a look when you get a chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X