Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Jr vs. Guerrero Post Fight Discussions. POST HERE. NO NEW THREADS!!!

Alright, Floyd "Money" Mayweather is back in action - against the gritty tough southpaw Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero! Please post all pre/in/post -fight analyzes, predictions, video, pics, nuthuggery (to a min pls), betting info and everything else related to this fight in this thread....

Since this thread will be multiple pages long, the recommended "posts per page" be set to 30 or 40.

Thanks
    Mayweather by KO/TKO
    30.99%
    Mayweather by Decision
    52.11%
    Guerrero by KO/TKO
    11.97%
    Guerrero by Decision
    3.52%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Too close to call
    1.41%

The poll is expired.

I'm gonna go with Mayweather via TKO. Ghost fought like a man possessed against Berto and he was taking some big shots in the process. Just a gut feeling. I don't see Ghost having nearly as much success on the inside, and Floyd is pretty accurate from any distance. I think he'll get busted up early like Ortiz, but will fight through it and get stopped in the championship rounds.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 04-30-2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      I'm gonna go with Mayweather via late round TKO. Ghost fought like a man possessed against Berto and he was taking some big shots in the process. Just a gut feeling.
      lol mayweather aint knocking out the ghost, the guy has pillow hands remember?

Comment

Big Dunn voted Floyd by KO/TKO. Think floyd cant move like he used to so he will have more exchanges like he did with Cotto.

Comment

i have a feeling floyd will look old in this fight. guerrero's not good enough to beat him, but he has several attributes that can make floyd uncomfortable.

Comment

Floyd wide Ud or late stoppage.

Comment

Floyd by UD. If the ghost gets wreckless I can see a Mayweather KO

Comment

I think The Ghost has had a confidence booster watching fighters who've been able to hit Floyd. But I think that's where it ends.

I believe he'll have his moments and maybe give the fans something to cheer for. He might rely on the jab if its effective.

I just don't see him adjusting with a Plan B after being frustrated during the mid-rounds.

If he bum rushes Floyd ala Hatton, The Ghost could be sent home packing early.

Comment

the question is can Maywetaher really KO Guerrero with Floyd SR. as his main coach...you know the main focus is to become much more defensive...i think Floyd Sr. just wants a clear point-domination not a KO...for him it would maybe be too risky to go for a KO...

Comment

Going to my local pub to watch this, can't wait!

I've got Floyd via late stoppage, he's a bit older and rougher he might want to send a message the unknown factor is has prison or inactivity had any significant effect on his career at this stage? We'll find out.

Comment

Working...
                    X