Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Bradley joined the "Let’s Khan Hate" bandwagon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agility View Post
    What is the Let Us Khan Hate wagon?
    There is something about Khan that make lots of fans either love him or hate him. That's just boxing. He is very popular and has a big following of loyal fans. He seems a bit boastful and arrogant to me but I certainly don't hate him. He has talent and is fun to watch. I don't hate any fighter but I really dislike this guy Khan is fighting next and I hope Khan KOs him.

Comment

I'm a Bradley nuthugger, sure, I'll admit it. Even so, Bradley would maul Khan and Ortiz, I mean why would he not? People want to piss on Tim because of a bad decision, well he isn't Arum nor the judges and he did much better against Pac than a lot of people want to give him credit for.

Now because Matthyse had a good fight, "he'd stomp lil Timmy"....I'd like to see that happen. Bradley is a much, much more well rounded boxer than Khan, Peterson, Matthyse and Ortiz. That's just based on what they can do in the ring, who cares if you like him or not.

Khan has speed and some decent pop but he is predictable and can't handle pressure fighters at all. Madaina and Peterson both gave him serious trouble with pressure alone, Bradley will bring pressure, speed, great defense and tons of movement. Khan isn't beating the guy the way he fights.

I also think it's a big mistake kicking Ariza out of his camp too because now he is very top-heavy again and he looks like he is carrying more weight than he should be. In those training pics the other day he looked like he had bad form....we'll see but I think Khan has peaked out as a fighter and will struggle against this young kid he is facing, partly because he is overlooking him but partly because he just is progressing at this point. If anything Khan is on the verge of a decline.
      Last edited by mathed; 06-25-2012, 05:22 PM.

Comment

A fraud like A Mere Con isn't worth hating: Ridicule and laughter at his expense are far more appropriate :cool9:

Comment

Working...
        X