Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest lets say Floyd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't see anyway Mayweather will ever be Top 10.

If he were to beat Pac he may be Top 20 or 25 and then some If he were to beat Martinez.

But the main one that will enhance his legacy by quite alot is a win over Pac.

The same goes for Pac with a win over Mayweather.

They genuinely need each other.

Comment

Top 5 for sure, but not #1. I'd still have Robinson, Ali, Leonard and Duran above him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        I can't see anyway Mayweather will ever be Top 10.

If he were to beat Pac he may be Top 20 or 25 and then some If he were to beat Martinez.

But the main one that will enhance his legacy by quite alot is a win over Pac.

The same goes for Pac with a win over Mayweather.

They genuinely need each other.
        If Mayweather were to fight and beat Khan, Pac, and Martinez within the next 2 years I think he's knocking at the door of TOP 10.

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
          Bwahaha. Sure pal - You work that fat off while listening to black music

I hate the out-of-ring character and his fans (unreasonable cunty chavs like you), but his skills are undisputably brilliant and IMO he is one of the greatest to ever do it

I take it you know you've lost the argument, gone all quiet and resorted to stating your 'facts'

I'm done here

That is right, I am fat & have never trained a day in my life. Please kid, save it I have little time for armchair experts. It's easy to sit their and call people fat & a chav & whatever else. Sit their baked up in your room day & night nuthugging a boxer because he's the same race as you but do what I have done kid. Eat-sleep-train-breathe boxing, pushing yourself at stupid hours in all conditions for near enough 15 years, studying it, not just watching but also studying, like I have done then maybe you'll be entitled to an opinion & call people fanboys & such.
          You're in the U.K right?!
          Would you like to come to my gym for a spar? I am based in the West Midlands. No course not you'll sit there and call me a joker & go on like ''I wouldn't waste my time'' & come out with excuse after excuse when reality is you're a little 5ft6 Rani that's never stepped in a gym in his life & wouldn't last 1 minute in my world, boyo.
          Last edited by dan_cov; 09-21-2011, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
            That is right, I am fat & have never trained a day in my life. Please kid, save it I have little time for armchair experts. It's easy to sit their and call people fat & a chav & whatever else. Sit their baked up in your room day & night nuthugging a boxer because he's the same race as you but do what I have done kid. Eat-sleep-train-breathe boxing, pushing yourself at stupid hours in all conditions for near enough 15 years, studying it, not just watching but also studying, like I have done then maybe you'll be entitled to an opinion & call people fanboys & such.
            You're in the U.K right?!
            Would you like to come to my gym for a spar? I am based in the West Midlands. No course not you'll sit there and call me a joker & go on like ''I wouldn't waste my time'' & come out with excuse after excuse when reality is you're a little 5ft6 Rani that's never stepped in a gym in his life & wouldn't last 1 minute in my world, boyo.
            Anyone who had trained for 15 years would have a bit of respect for one of the top 2/3 current british boxers...

/discussion

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
              beats an up & comer (say for example Mike Jones gets a few more good wins under his belt against higher level opposition)

Say Floyd beats him, he beats Amir at Wembley & finishes off by beating Manny Pacquaio.

Do you admit/think he will go down as the G.O.A.T?

I personally think he is already. Best boxer I've ever seen tbh & right up their with Roy & Sugar Ray.

Bit of a side note but when Khan moves upto 147 (to avoid Matthysse, Prescott, Maidana etc) he's not fighting Floyd because he'll get knocked clean into retirement by Kell Brook. Just putting that out there.
              You may laugh but lets be fair Brooks fought at 147 for ages, been as high as 154 & flatlined guys (Not saying he's fought at the highest level) But remember this kids the same age as Khan. He's as fast as Khan, more skillful, stronger, hits twice as hard, sets his shots up better. Better defence, combinations, footwork, balance, etc...
              You just put Sugar Ray Robinson and Roy Jones Junior in the same breath.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
                Anyone who had trained for 15 years would have a bit of respect for one of the top 2/3 current british boxers...

/discussion

Titles maybe given these days but respect is earned not given. I have no respect for such smarmy, arrogant, obnoxious idiots that have had everything gave to them on a silver platter. He is ignorant, irritating and just a complete overrated **** as far as I am concerned. I do not buy the hype & I am certainly not impressed by a guy with an amateur boxing style fighting defensive dwarfs taylor-made for him.

When/IF this kid ever steps up & takes on what I call a real challenge, learns some manners & when to shut the hell up, maybe he'll start getting my respect.

Comment

biggest draw of all time hahaha, you a dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                  X