Who has Wannabe Wlad beat??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has Wannabe Wlad beat??

I'll answer that......NOBODY!!!

I can't believe this Ukrainian , wannabe German clown gets all this love...Wannabe Wlad hasn't beaten anybody with a pulse.

Wlad has beaten every top contender in the HW division.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Rebel View Post
      Ricky Hatton looks like a ****ing lemon with that WBU belt around his chest.

Update that avatar, he has the IBO belt now.

Comment

Who is there left to beat in his division? nobody. The second best fighter in his weightclass is Samuel Peter, who he decisively beat over two years ago.

Comment

He needs to fight Valuev.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
            Ricky Hatton looks like a ****ing lemon with that WBU belt around his chest.

Update that avatar, he has the IBO belt now.
            you know what man, i think that everytime i see that picture. at least use something modern. like when hes got that one belt strapped across his shoulder, or the british flag on the gloves in black and white.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
              you know what man, i think that everytime i see that picture. at least use something modern. like when hes got that one belt strapped across his shoulder, or the british flag on the gloves in black and white.
              It's the only one I could find with both Ricky and Joe together. If I knew how to use photoshop I would have Ricky and Joe with their Ring belts together as an avatar.

Comment

every? he has?

you don't say......

i must be mistaken. i apologize.

i can't believe i've missed so much of his fights......

wlad-rahman , wlad-valuev , wlad-ruiz , wlad-maskaev , wlad-tua , wlad-toney , wlad-briggs , wlad-chagaev , wlad-golota , wlad-oquendo , wlad-sanders......

anyone have a link to those fights?

now i'm embarassed. i didn't realize that i've missed so many big fights......

Comment

His resume is far more impressive than any other heavyweight. That makes him #1.

Comment

It's the only one I could find with both Ricky and Joe together. If I knew how to use photoshop I would have Ricky and Joe with their Ring belts together as an avatar.
                    you should PM one of these sig makers to help you out. the sig i have right now is a work of beauty by hyperion, but i think hes not taking sig requests.

Comment

Working...
                    X