No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe turns 36 today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    I don't know about that. James Toney and David Tua are both around 5'9 and weigh more. Not saying that this guy is either one of them, but it is possible to be good at that size.
    James Toney is fat, exactly my point.

nmburner =

Comment

Happ birthday Joey C.

Hopkins and Calzaghes combined age = 79 lol.

Comment

Joe Calzaghe has never disappointed me - he's always found a way to win. No one else has been so consistent over so many years.

Comment

ooo ****ttt ... happy b day joeyyyy !!!

b-hop is deaddddddd!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by manutd6899 View Post
            Happ birthday Joey C.

Hopkins and Calzaghes combined age = 79 lol.
            They are both amazing, really - to be in the top 5 p4p at ages when most fighters retire (36) or long been retired (43).

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
              Joe Calzaghe has never disappointed me - he's always found a way to win. No one else has been so consistent over so many years.
              Don't make me laugh. He clearly lost to Robin Reid and beating Tocker Pudwill once a year isn't very difficult.

He's very inconsistent, mixing sensational performances (Eubank, Mario Veit, Byron Mitchell, Jeff Lacy) with absolutely atrocious performances (Rick Thornberry, David Starie, Kabary Salem, Evans Ashira).

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
                They are both amazing, really - to be in the top 5 p4p at ages when most fighters retire (36) or long been retired (43).
                On his last performance, a year ago, I wouldn't say Hopkins was one of the five best boxers in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Sneakers View Post
                  Don't make me laugh. He clearly lost to Robin Reid and beating Tocker Pudwill once a year isn't very difficult.

He had a messed up hand though. And add that with the fact Reid was pretty good back then...and the fact Reid said Calzaghe won etc etc.

Saying stuff like that is just clutching at straws. The fact of the matter is he's won every fight even when he's put on a ****ty perforance - it's the sign of a good fighter.

Comment

Bhop will mess Cal***gy up........... he has what it takes

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Sneakers View Post
                      As I recall, Tocker Pudwill came in on short notice because Joe's scheduled opponent pulled out of the fight. Pudwill wasn't the opponent Joe had planned on fighting...

Comment

Working...
                      X