No announcement yet.

Mosley will end Judah's career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley will end Judah's career

Mosley is gonna KO that joke Judah and end his career....Judah will put up a fight in the early rounds against old Mosley, but as the fight goes on Judah will fade just like he always does and get knocked the **** out again....You can kiss Judah's career goodbye folks, Mosley is gonna put the final nail in the cofffin.

Anybody wanna lose some points??
    Mosley by Decision
    31.82%
    Mosley by KO or TKO
    53.03%
    Judah by Decision
    9.09%
    Judah by KO or TKO
    6.06%
    Last edited by WLAD OWNS; 03-18-2008, 05:50 PM.

i bet it goes 12

Comment

oh my god i agree with wladowns!!!!!! i never thought i'd see the day

Comment

all i know is the loser should really retire for good, more mosley than judah if he loses which i doubt

Comment

i've never bet on boxing before.

but i reckon mosely is a good thing, and i'm tempted to place a wager.

judah gets weaker as fights go on and mosley gets stronger.

the only possible hope i give judah is if he catches shane cold, but mosley has a solid chin anyway....so i think that is only a remote possibility.

Comment

Right off the bat I'm picking Mosley by some sort of decision.

But yeah he has the capacity to knock Judah out. I just really don't know.....other than I do think Mosley is the favorite. He should be.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by drh View Post
              i've never bet on boxing before.

but i reckon mosely is a good thing, and i'm tempted to place a wager.

judah gets weaker as fights go on and mosley gets stronger.

the only possible hope i give judah is if he catches shane cold, but mosley has a solid chin anyway....so i think that is only a remote possibility.
              Kind of agreeing with you over here.

ps

Good to see you met the Iceman, I'd like to get that privilege.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

what career? isn't his career done a long time ago when did the chicken dance?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  i bet it goes 12
                  That's a good call. It's going to be much harder for Mosley to catch Judah these days. If this fight was five years ago I would have said Mosley will KO him.

Comment

no. wit tha right trainin/focus judah can beat any ww. judah will win/suprise alotta *****z wit dis 1.

Comment

Working...
                    X