Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 100 - Some classless displays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You act like its a surprise that UFC lacks sportsmanship.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
      Fair enough, but does that make it ok to hit a guy when he's already KO'd? What sick being gets pleasure from something like that.
      Come on man it's in the middle of the action people just react...Kendall Holt hammered the **** out of Torres when he was obviously passed out on the ropes.

**** happens.

Lesnar goes into roid rage...Frank Mir looked like he got hit by a mac truck.

Comment

I personally liked what I heard and I downloaded UFC 100

I never miss the Ultimate Fighter Tournaments but I never go out of my way to watch the PPV like I do boxing but I am going to start paying more attention to UFC.

I even made a video of Bisping getting owned

That was a beautiful knock out and Henderson represented USA

Just a great knock out and the way he came down on Bisping after knocking him out was the bomb and I also enjoyed Lesner's antics after the fight, it was great stuff IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by mochoso91 View Post
          UFC is and will be inferior to boxing by any means.. specially in action!
          Co-sign. When will UFC/MMA have its version of Gatti/Ward? Never.

MMA fans can keep their wrestle and tackle fests, and their knockouts of downed opponents. It will never compare to the sweet science.

Comment

Originally posted by holdthatthought View Post
            In hendo's defense, the match isn't over until the ref says it is.. Plus Alot of dudes get knocked down in UFC from punches but not KO'd, so he did the right thing.. he didn't know he was knocked out cold lol
            I hear ya. The point is Hendo admittedly knew Bisping was KO'd, admitted that normally he wouldn't have thrown the last elbow, but it was to shut him up. Sounds pre-meditaded.

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
            Come on man it's in the middle of the action people just react...Kendall Holt hammered the **** out of Torres when he was obviously passed out on the ropes.

**** happens.

Lesnar goes into roid rage...Frank Mir looked like he got hit by a mac truck.
            Again im not blaming the ref or saying the elbow was late or anything, thats the nature of ufc but to publically admit that you threw that last elbow just to shut him up a little.

What if a hockey player hit a guy in the head while he was down?

It's called being classy in defeat. UFC is becoming more n more like WWE.

Comment

This has nothing to do with UFC or Boxing. There are d1cks in both sports. There are also guys who sometimes do ******* crap. Look at the Abraham vs Miranda fight and you'll see not to much class there.

Look at Robby Lawler vs Scott smith and you'll see Gatti-Ward type of sportsmanship.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
                This has nothing to do with UFC or Boxing. There are d1cks in both sports. There are also guys who sometimes do ******* crap. Look at the Abraham vs Miranda fight and you'll see not to much class there.

Look at Robby Lawler vs Scott smith and you'll see Gatti-Ward type of sportsmanship.
                It's disturbing seeing a guy full on elbow someone that's already ko'd however you slice it. With UFC your biggest star is Lesnar, he's a complete dick. He's the future of the company & the face of the UFC...what he does and did last night does reflect poorly on the sport. If people hate on Floyd for his attitude, he's got nothing on Lesnar.

Comment

I agree, im a MMA and Boxing fan but i couldnt believe what i was watching both incidents were classless.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
                    It's disturbing seeing a guy full on elbow someone that's already ko'd however you slice it. With UFC your biggest star is Lesnar, he's a complete dick. He's the future of the company & the face of the UFC...what he does and did last night does reflect poorly on the sport. If people hate on Floyd for his attitude, he's got nothing on Lesnar.
                    Well look at Pernell vs Hurtado and you'll see the same thing. That is not fighters fault its ref's fault.

Again it is nothing to do with UFC or Boxing in that it is not necessarily indicative of either. How classy was Mayorga or Vic vs Donaire. Would you call Emille Griffith classes or a murderer or would you say the Ref should've stopped it sooner?

Hell the most classless act was in boxing. When Ivan Drago killed Apollo.....j/k

Comment

Originally posted by SigmaMu View Post
                      I personally liked what I heard and I downloaded UFC 100

I never miss the Ultimate Fighter Tournaments but I never go out of my way to watch the PPV like I do boxing but I am going to start paying more attention to UFC.

I even made a video of Bisping getting owned

That was a beautiful knock out and Henderson represented USA

Just a great knock out and the way he came down on Bisping after knocking him out was the bomb and I also enjoyed Lesner's antics after the fight, it was great stuff IMO.
                      yeah so ur just another ultra-nationalist xenophobic american? no problem with that bisping guy gettin knocked out from what i heard he was a bit of a dick before the fight vut still though what does henderson represnting USA go anything to do with it? or do you just think that the wins only count when the americans win? and only give respect to the american guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X