No announcement yet.

Impact of Meth in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Ya it's pretty pricey here as well, 50 bucks for a quarter gram. It's also policed way harder , a guy I used to know was sentenced to 8 years in prison for 9 ounces of meth, meanwhile my buddy got 3 years, out in a year, for a kilo of cocaine. I've never tried it but I won't front if I was out drunk as ****, and there was no Yayo, and someone had meth, I'd do it lol
    still way cheaper than over here. just a point (0.1 gram) costs from 50-$100

in my city a point is 100 and a half gram is 300, full gram 5-600, unless you know the dude

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
      still way cheaper than over here. just a point (0.1 gram) costs from 50-$100

in my city a point is 100 and a half gram is 300, full gram 5-600, unless you know the dude
      Holy Christ, what city are you in man? That's insaneeeeee.

Comment

Holy Christ, what city are you in man? That's insaneeeeee.
        canberra bro, the capital!

Thats the retail price tho, most people who know the dealers get hooked up a little better, but yeah pretty fkn expensive ****

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
          canberra bro, the capital!

Thats the retail price tho, most people who know the dealers get hooked up a little better, but yeah pretty fkn expensive ****
          Oh ya **** is crazy expensive in your country. A buddy of mine was in Sydney and said a gram of **** Yayo was 300 a gram. Unreal. I get it with meth though, the penalty is severe, so the price has to reflect that risk. I'm still amazed that teens, and young adults , are able to sukk, **** and scam enough money to pay for these unbelievably expensive drugs. I used to know guys with 200, 300, a day oxy or junk habits and somehow they always came up with it. Fascinating.

Comment

Oh ya **** is crazy expensive in your country. A buddy of mine was in Sydney and said a gram of **** Yayo was 300 a gram. Unreal. I get it with meth though, the penalty is severe, so the price has to reflect that risk. I'm still amazed that teens, and young adults , are able to sukk, **** and scam enough money to pay for these unbelievably expensive drugs. I used to know guys with 200, 300, a day oxy or junk habits and somehow they always came up with it. Fascinating.
            haha bro here the only chance you have to get good coke is paying 400 a g. No joke.

Comment

Meth is flucking terrible and it seems like it's mostly poor white people who's into that crap. Stay away from that s-hit cause meth will mess you up completely.

Comment

Working...
              X