Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho: No Rematch Needed, Bradley Does Not Sell!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez should fire Nacho. Any trainer that tells his fighter his winning the fight in between rounds when his clearly losing deserves to be fired. His not seeing the fight objectively.

Comment

He's delusional. Most people who saw this fight saw Bradley win a clear victory. There's no need for a rematch cause Marquez, Nacho and their team are the only ones who think this was a robbery. They take being butthurt to a whole 'nother level.

Comment

The fight was so boring that I could not watch past the end of round 7 but at the time the score was something like 3-3-1. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by bobo_bobo View Post
          Marquez should fire Nacho. Any trainer that tells his fighter his winning the fight in between rounds when his clearly losing deserves to be fired. His not seeing the fight objectively.
          They are a clever pair but then to be fair you make a good point. Marquez has lost close decisions before by not being active enough. That is the reality, so expect and be clever enough to be that bit more active to avoid it. Tell your guy its close and do this to make it clearer. Being biased and overly positive to your fighter harms him more than it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            He's delusional. Most people who saw this fight saw Bradley win a clear victory. There's no need for a rematch cause Marquez, Nacho and their team are the only ones who think this was a robbery. They take being butthurt to a whole 'nother level.
            Yep...I was pulling for JMM till the final bell, but as much as I wanted him to win, I am forced to admit that Marquez won a MAXIMUM of four rounds - and that's being generous.

Comment

I am a big fan of Marquez, but dude. . . stop crying! Along with Nacho, allow the breeze talk!
              The world saw Bradley school Marquez, Marquez had a poor fight, I think he come into the ring thinking he has won it already. I do not think he trained hard enough for this fight, he didn't take Bradley seriously, Bradley had a good fight but needs to go in for the kill when he the opportunity too rather than running back.

However, Marquez is still a Legend!

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                Egocentric white American judges, commentators and writers are biased against Mexican fighters because they want to validate their narrative that white fighters of yesteryear are better. It's evil to deny a fighter from a poor country his dream and the monetary reward for a lifetime of hard work because you want to feel better about yourself.

EDIT: The aforementioned commentators and writers couldn't mention enough that Floyd, who's never been in a war, was *36YEARS OLD* and smaller than Canelo before their fight but rarely mentioned that Marquez, who's been in many debilitating wars, was *40 YEARS OLD* and smaller than Bradley. Too easy.
                lmaoo cry baby . And Bradley is black so if it's racism like you're insinuating, why would they be kissing Bradley's booty?

Comment

Lmao.
                  Juan thought he was gonna ride off into the sunset
                  With a new belt and the pac win.

NOPE

Juan got booted out of the top 10 p4p
                  And he got schooled and he should retire or
                  Fight morales.

Nacho is real good but very bias.
                  Great trainers do what needs to be done ,if your losing at least whisper
                  In the fighters ear "your losing this fight, turn it up
                  And get your double jab going "
                  Per say. Something.
                  Im tired of "your winning "
                  "You got this in the bag"

Then they lose and cry. What elsebis nacho gonna say , juan got beat up?
                  He needs to re focus .

Comment

Sour, sour grapes.

Comment

Bradley won fair and square

I was actually bored to death, my wifey was falling asleep after the 10th
                      the championship rounds I told her to go to sleep, I decided to warm up some food, I never do that during,they fought several times after 10 seconds left.

Comment

Working...
                      X