No announcement yet.

Nazim Richardson's Prophetic Comments on Floyd Mayweather - Y'all musta forgot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Turning into a dragon not only against [an old] Shane Mosley, but Emmanuel Augustus and DeMarcus Corley?

Amazing.
    Obviously the GOAT.

Comment

LMAO @ sumbody sayin Marquez ran from Floyd after the Knockdown...

Comment

Both Nazzim and Floyd Sr were right in there assessments of how the fight would go down. I remember Floyd Sr talking about how jittery Shane would be cause he wouldn't know how to deal with the speed of Mayweather. Great trainers with great boxing minds

Comment

I said it before, when you hurt mayweather he gets mad and will dig in and fight you like a totally different fighter. When Ortiz did his stupid headbutt I was sitting with about 20 other people watchin it, and said "Stupid foul, Mayweather is going to be furious....this will end soon..." Then came the K.O. not much later.

People act like Mayweather can't fight in the pocket or brawl when he needs to. Its a conscious decision not to, because his defensive abilities are the best in the game. He doesn't have to get hit and trade or go for the K.O. He knows he can move, dodge, and counter his way to a win without breaking a sweat....and he does.

Comment

All great fighters have the same trait,, if they get hit hard they come storming back

Floyd does it,
            So does manny, morales. tito, evander, jcc sr, srl,

Its what makes them so hard to beat because they never let somebody dictate the fight to them

Comment

Nazim is a mastermind of the sport...
              but comments of Floyd being a runner again is ridiculous. he f'n owned Guerrero, what you want him to do look for the KO every second of the round like Pacquiao and run into a bomb?

Comment

Man I love youtube. I remember in the weeks leading up to Floyd-Oscar I watched every single Floyd fight up to that point.

Comment

Working...
                X