Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL] Better Match - Broner vs. Taylor or Matthysse vs. Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [POLL] Better Match - Broner vs. Taylor or Matthysse vs. Ortiz?

As she tends to do, Tunney/Freedom 2014 immediately put me on her ignore list when I questioned her opinion.

This time it was over whether Roberto Ortiz was actually a better opponent than Emmanuel Taylor.

Now admittedly, I haven't really seen either of them fight so I can't give a fully informed opinion. However, it seems quite clear that Broner-Taylor is the better match-up on paper. I've actually heard of Taylor's last three opponents.

Roberto Ortiz is undefeated with a bunch of knockouts but they're all against truck drivers that no one has ever heard of.

Which do you think is the better match-up? I have no one on ignore so this will give a fair reflection of what everyone thinks.

Vote and discuss
    Adrien Broner vs. Emmanuel Taylor
    26.19%
    Lucas Matthysse vs. Roberto Ortiz
    60.71%
    About the same
    13.10%
    Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 09-02-2014, 05:32 PM.

Ortiz has a good record but against nobodies, he may turn out to be the better fighter but at this moment he is unproven. Taylor has the best win between the two.

It's just a shame Broner and Matthysse are fighting on the same night, yet against different fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
      Ortiz has a good record but against nobodies, he may turn out to be the better fighter but at this moment he is unproven. Taylor has the best win between the two.

It's just a shame Broner and Matthysse are fighting on the same night, yet against different fighters.
      That's the main thing I took from this crappy card. They're both in Haymontastic filler fights instead of the fights we want to see.

Comment

Broner/Taylor is the better match. Taylor has good chance of winning that fight.

Ortiz is no slouch though. He'll keep it interesting for a while.

Comment

The only way you can argue that Broner/Taylor is the better fight is because Broner isn't that good. We already know Taylor has lost and isnt very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
            The only way you can argue that Broner/Taylor is the better fight is because Broner isn't that good. We already know Taylor has lost and isnt very good.
            So how do you argue that Roberto Ortiz is any good?

Comment

Why does Freedom do that?

He'll respond to you and then put you on ignore straight after so it looks like you haven't responded.

Pretty stupid.

Anyway, Id say the Broner fight.

Comment

Taylor does have a win worth a damn. I don't know enough about Ortiz to give an informed answer to this question, but Broner/Taylor is a good fight.

Unless you're still holding Broner to some high standard he doesn't deserve, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post

I think that's what everybody is basing it on. I sure am.

Comment

This is a waste of time. Lucas fans still think Danny is ducking him. Most delusional fan base

Comment

Working...
                    X