Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2/24 ShoBox: Jessie Vargas faces Lanardo Tyner and Deandre Latimore meets Ryan Davis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/24 ShoBox: Jessie Vargas faces Lanardo Tyner and Deandre Latimore meets Ryan Davis

Dan Rafael @danrafaelespn Close
    On the 2/24 ShoBox card in Vegas, Jessie Vargas faces Lanardo Tyner and Deandre Latimore meets Ryan Davis. @SHOsports

I like the Tyner test.

The Davis fight is lame.

But what did I expect on such short notice?

Comment

Is Tyner the fighting fireman? I get him mixed up with Lanard Lane for some reason.

Comment

Have never seen Davis, but judging by his record, it doesn't give me a reason to anticipate much of a fight. Latimore is good, especially on offense, but not some juggernaut so we'll see if it turns out to be a fight.

Tyner is one strong, tough, slick fighter, he comes to fight. If I managed a fighter that might not be on the next level, I'd only offer the fight to Tyner on short notice because a prepared Tyner has a legitimate oppotunity at upsetting a good prospect. Vargas had trouble against Josesito Lopez' strength, pressure, and power; Lopez' strength and power made it look as if Vargas and him were in different divisions. I think Tyner is going to provide a difficult test in Vargas' first fight at 147, Vargas better be ready.

Comment

Jesse Vargas will probably fight on May 5th as well.

But vs who?

Comment

robert guerro needs to stop DUCKIN jessie vargas

Comment

i think tyner can beat vargas or give him a tough fight.

Comment

Vargas lost his fight against Lopez (IMO)...would love to see a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by El.Naranjito707 View Post
                  Vargas lost his fight against Lopez (IMO)...would love to see a rematch.
                  What's Lopez doing now?

He needs to get back in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                  X