Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Tila Tequilla looney, or does the illuminati and devil worship exist....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for fun, here's Baroness de Rothschild. Interesting choice of neck wear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      It's everywhere bro. Like all over. People don't even get it. It does not matter if (you) believe it. These guys give subtle hints all thee time. Doesn't matter if whoever believes the devil doesn't exist. The fact is tons of people worship him regardless.
      Thing is, we dont know if these celebrities wearing these clothes believe in it. I have a big painting on my wall of an eye, have worn inverted pentagrams etc. I was no devil worshipper. Some times, its just fashion, a little controversial. Celebs love getting people talking and causing controversy because it sells.
      Eyes are used in design all the time. I would doodle eyes constantly. All im saying is, sometimes people read too much into these things.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
        Thing is, we dont know if these celebrities wearing these clothes believe in it. I have a big painting on my wall of an eye, have worn inverted pentagrams etc. I was no devil worshipper. Some times, its just fashion, a little controversial. Celebs love getting people talking and causing controversy because it sells.
        Eyes are used in design all the time. I would doodle eyes constantly. All im saying is, sometimes people read too much into these things.
        Or maybe not enough?! It can be either way. Who's to know for sure??

Comment

• Why the hell would they drop hints?

Comment

• I used Eye of Horus in a powerpoint I made aged 8.

i am illuminati

so in conclusion, eyes, triangles and stars inside circles, any animal with horns resembling the devil = illuminati

i'm sure i'll find out so much new stuff.

Comment

• I think beyonce, jay z, and others might get possessed when they are on stage but it might not be intentional. I've read in a few books about meditation and stuff that when people start building up large amounts of energy it attracts all kinds of spirits, en******, energetic parasites etc. like moths to a flame. Some spiritual systems emphasize working on will power, character traits, purification and other stuff before building up large amounts of energy possibly for this reason. My theory is when they get on stage and there's a ton of energy, these type of spirits posess these performers and suck up all that energy, like a vampire. As far as the illuminati goes, i think if there is a core group of people pulling the strings from behind the scenes, I doubt there would be anything accurate in mainstream media about them.

Comment

• I do certain meditative exercises and stuff and I have found that when I start building up a lot of energy, I need to **** or fap so bad that I can't control it. If I disciplined myself and didn't blow loads, I had wet dreams. You know how energy can't be created or destroyed but only transferred? Well where or what did my energy get transferred into? And is it that my body can't handle it and is rejecting it or needs to release it? Or is it kind of getting pulled from me somehow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Or maybe not enough?! It can be either way. Who's to know for sure??
                  But we have to weigh up what makes the most sense. Celebrities wear inverted pentagrams and baphomet symbols in public as 'edgy fashion accessories, or want to cause controversy and gain media attention, or are secret devil worshippers? The last one clearly makes less sense and takes a huge leap of faith to believe in. The first two options dont require an unprovable belief in the supernatural.

Originally posted by Glen Smith View Post
                  I think beyonce, jay z, and others might get possessed when they are on stage but it might not be intentional. I've read in a few books about meditation and stuff that when people start building up large amounts of energy it attracts all kinds of spirits, en******, energetic parasites etc. like moths to a flame. Some spiritual systems emphasize working on will power, character traits, purification and other stuff before building up large amounts of energy possibly for this reason. My theory is when they get on stage and there's a ton of energy, these type of spirits posess these performers and suck up all that energy, like a vampire. As far as the illuminati goes, i think if there is a core group of people pulling the strings from behind the scenes, I doubt there would be anything accurate in mainstream media about them.
                  Internet sources are more reliable? There is no way to verify them.

If JayZ and Beyonce get possessed on stage, how does it manifest itself? What do they do that no mere human could?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    Internet sources are more reliable? There is no way to verify them.

If JayZ and Beyonce get possessed on stage, how does it manifest itself? What do they do that no mere human could?
                    Internet sources would probably be even less reliable. As far as verifying that the illuminati exists and who they are, I'm assuming a reporter or nosy person would end up 6 feet under immediately along with anyone else they might have told if they started putting out accurate info on these people if they really had that kind of power.

I don't know the exact mechanics of the possession but I think it would have to do with the spirit either overwhelming their astral or mental body, or slipping into where those bodies connect to each other. Some people think we have 3 bodies: physical body, astral body, mental body. The astral aka soul is a finer, ghost like body and has something to do with emotions and it eventually dies. The mental body aka spirit has something to do with thoughts and is even finer than the astral, and either lasts the longest (after death) before disintegrating into the universe or is eternal. There are overlapping frequencies or realities in the universe and they are interconnected and influence each other almost invisibly. Your bodies are also connected and influence each other and they're supposedly connected by a silver cord. If the silver cord gets snapped or the bodies become disconnected in a permanent manner the person will die. There is a substance that connects the bodies to eachother and may be a place where the spirits can enter and kind of cawk-block the other bodies and takeover. The spirit then just soaks up as much energy as it can because its like food to them and they want to survive, be strong and vigorous and so on just like everything else. It may be that to be able to somewhat manifest here, they would need a denser body to work thru to be able to process the denser vibrations and energies. Another theory is the spirit might be lacking a certain type of energy that we have, and that by feeding on this they can become denser or be more capable of manifesting on our physical plane. They might not be able to completely physically manifest in a way similar to how we see other people or animals though, they would be a mental or astral body temporarily living thru jayzs physical body...then again maybe it's not that at all. I'm not going to say I truly know what I'm talking about either, I just read a lot of books about this stuff and some of it sorta makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X