Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is likeable guy. For those who hate him, why do you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate his wife... I think he can do much better.
    I hate his new religion, well not the religion, but the fact that he converted.
    I hate nice, law abiding Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      My issue is with people saying he's garbage, it's ridiculous. It goes the other way too, PAC fans saying Floyd is a **** fighter is equally stupid.
      It is worse the other way around..they discredit everything Floyd does and hate anyone associated with him

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
        I hate his wife... I think he can do much better.
        I hate his new religion, well not the religion, but the fact that he converted.
        I hate nice, law abiding Manny.
        You want him to be a d*ck?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
          REAL boxing fans dont know what a p@ctard is.......
          Oh yeah? Is that why so many people were happy when he got Ko'd, why there were so many memes and jokes after that vicious knockout? There was a general sense of relief in the boxing community after Marquez landed the right hand. And it wan't because people wanted to see Pacquiao hurt, it was because they wanted to see his fans humbled. And they sure got a piece of humble pie.

Comment

Exactly, how can anyone genuinely dislike him as a person

Comment

Manny is an ATG and a success story...but he has a lot of ignorant,uneducated idiots who spout some of the dumbest **** i have ever heard

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
                You want him to be a d*ck?
                well, he won all of his 4 lineal titles during his d*ck years... so yeah.

Comment

I certainly don't hate Pacquiao....

Most things written & spoken on his behalf always seem to be positive so I guess that should count for something...However without personal knowledge of or interaction with said individual I couldn't possibly fathom having a definitive position on his/her character...

Comment

Ts is spot on Mannys a good dude,respectable person. I guess it's insecurities that people have about there selves and lives
                    Last edited by Chiboxing123; 02-12-2015, 03:15 PM.

Comment

For the record. Floyd is a great fighter. But a p.o.s human being. The way he carries himself and his life values are horrible. He's not educated and the way he treats woman and people of other ethnicities is disgraceful. He is pure scum thank god for role models like andre Ward and manny for young men to look up 2. That's how u are suppose to act in our society to be taken seriously. I guess everybody is due 2nd chances however Mike Tyson changed.
                      Last edited by Chiboxing123; 02-12-2015, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X